Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Color of Change Calls on Sponsors of Glenn Beck

Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance Pledge Not to Advertise on Glenn Beck on Fox News;

LexisNexis-owned Lawyers.com Pulls Ads from Glenn Beck

April
    Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance Pledge Not to Advertise on Glenn Beck on Fox News;LexisNexis-owned Lawyers.com Pulls Ads from Glenn Beck

They need to be boycotted!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance Pledge Not to Advertise on Glenn Beck on Fox News;LexisNexis-owned Lawyers.com Pulls Ads from Glenn Beck
    They need to be boycotted!
    they also need phone calls to remind them that this country still has freedom of speech and not everyone is going to like what is said

CALL-IN NUMBER:
    800-313-9443
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I agree James! Thanks for posting number vmonkey!!

Snopes. True

Obama unpaid tickets...

There were 15 unpaid 'parking' tickets and associated fees.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/parking.asp
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Can soomeone help me find the video link i posted this past week about Lou Dobbs criticizing neislon ratings for outsourcing? id like to play that clip on the air if we can get it fast.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

About China......W, did you miss the research I did on this issue?

I spent a long time on that the other morning when I couldn't sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjwv0sof ... re=related

i think this is it W. it even shows you as having the last post on the video

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-165408.html - 46k - Cached

Here's the link.

The condensed version:

The PRC anniversary is on Oct. 1. In the two weeks leading up to it, there are events here and there all over the world for the Chinese to celebrate.

The White House always hosts commemorative type events like this at......the Greeks just marked their Independence with a commemorative event on March 29 held there, in fact.

I also tracked down an article from 1918 which probably explains the flag raising.

President Wilson held a commemorative for France to honor them in the fall of the Bastile. At the time, he also commissioned a special flag pole from which foreign flags would be flown in the future to honor foreign countries on special occasions.

The original article is at the link I posted for it.

Countries holding their commemorative events at the WH have their flags flown on that pole.

This probably explains the entire issue with the Chinese......especially why it has not been made out to be any big deal in the media anywhere in the world. Because, except for to the Chinese, it isn't.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast