Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALIPAC Growing?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    It's now 2,071. That means that pretty soon it will be 100 new members in just one day. If this were the normal trend, we would have 3,000 new members a month. 100 x 30 days in a month. This is not the case, which means that there is a sudden explosion in our membership. This is a great sign. We need to keep spreading the word. We need to advertise somehow. This sudden surge in membership is obviously only through word of mouth. Could you imagine the membership we would receive if we advertised somehow?
    The new attention here at ALIPAC is from a lot more than word of mouth. We have paid advertising campaigns on the Internet and have created one of the largest networks in the Immigration enforcement movement.

I was speaking for us all on 3 radio shows today and we have a high national media profile. Here is a list of media coverage but it needs to be updated. There are about 50 media sources not listed here yet...

http://www.alipac.us/content-5.html

We are also highly indexed on the Search engines due to the countless hours our activists have spent getting other websites to link to us. We are also heavily deployed across the Net on other boards directing people here.

We also have thousands of fliers out across America as part of our National Flier campaign.

ALIPAC currently holds the record for cooperative efforts in the immigration enforcement community with over 56 organizations supporting our National Flier campaign.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15554.html

and

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15213.html

Our web traffic here is in the top five out of all immigration enforcement organizations in the nation due to our design, concept, and activist marketing campaigns.

The ALIPAC Website is the largest collection of material on this subject on the Internet. We have increased the long term memory of the Internet on the subject and each day tens of thousands of our pages are viewed.

The material collected here is playing a strong role in many of the things you see and hear happening around you even when we are not fully credited as the source.

New members here that desire to learn more should read through our archives and work with senior activists to train as a full blown ALIPAC Activist that can be more effective in these efforts.

We certainly need your help.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i respect all your efforts in trying to stop something you really believe in. and really not to make anyone mad, but what if by chance the immigration bill gets signed?? what happens to this site when there is no longer any illegal immigrants. and with the same token what if all immigrants get sent bk like you want them to..does your site cease to exist?

If our existing laws are enforced and the illegal alien population in America begins to shrink then we can gladly disband ALIPAC. That would be nice since none of us should have to be doing this in the first place.

I mean, isnt it outrageous that common citizens have to unite to have our existing laws that have already been debated, voted into law, and signed by a President enforced?

If the Guest Worker Amnesty passes, then our goal will be to take control of the program when the new members of the Congress are sworn in and use the Guest Worker Amnesty attempt to identify and deport illegal aliens quietly without a ruckus.

Should we fail in our civic attempts to restore the rule of law and have the will of the American majority and our existing laws enforced, then our nation will fall into anarchy or civil strife and much will be lost.

Should the system continue to fail, then more radical elements will rule the day.

ALIPAC will be useless if it comes to that, but we will have done all we could to make the system work like it is supposed to work under the US Constitution. Every civic and peaceful political resolution to this crisis must be attempted.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I joined today... the people were not asleep, they just didnt want to get out of bed. The in your face audacity of the illegals changed that.

I live in a primarily "occupied" area and I can really see a difference in the last week or so. Hispanic shopkeepers whom were friendly with me a week ago are just business now. People on the streets stare at me like, "what the hell are you doing in my hood". My neighbors are still friendly though. I think we are on the brink of something very bad... very hostile feelings here.

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    i respect all your efforts in trying to stop something you really believe in. and really not to make anyone mad, but what if by chance the immigration bill gets signed?? what happens to this site when there is no longer any illegal immigrants. and with the same token what if all immigrants get sent bk like you want them to..does your site cease to exist?
    Of course it would cease to exist, because we would have done our job.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup
    It's now 2,071. That means that pretty soon it will be 100 new members in just one day. If this were the normal trend, we would have 3,000 new members a month. 100 x 30 days in a month. This is not the case, which means that there is a sudden explosion in our membership. This is a great sign. We need to keep spreading the word. We need to advertise somehow. This sudden surge in membership is obviously only through word of mouth. Could you imagine the membership we would receive if we advertised somehow?
    The new attention here at ALIPAC is from a lot more than word of mouth. We have paid advertising campaigns on the Internet and have created one of the largest networks in the Immigration enforcement movement.

I was speaking for us all on 3 radio shows today and we have a high national media profile. Here is a list of media coverage but it needs to be updated. There are about 50 media sources not listed here yet...

http://www.alipac.us/content-5.html

We are also highly indexed on the Search engines due to the countless hours our activists have spent getting other websites to link to us. We are also heavily deployed across the Net on other boards directing people here.

We also have thousands of fliers out across America as part of our National Flier campaign.

ALIPAC currently holds the record for cooperative efforts in the immigration enforcement community with over 56 organizations supporting our National Flier campaign.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15554.html

and

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15213.html

Our web traffic here is in the top five out of all immigration enforcement organizations in the nation due to our design, concept, and activist marketing campaigns.

The ALIPAC Website is the largest collection of material on this subject on the Internet. We have increased the long term memory of the Internet on the subject and each day tens of thousands of our pages are viewed.

The material collected here is playing a strong role in many of the things you see and hear happening around you even when we are not fully credited as the source.

New members here that desire to learn more should read through our archives and work with senior activists to train as a full blown ALIPAC Activist that can be more effective in these efforts.

We certainly need your help.

W
    You truly created an outstanding website here. I'd like to thank you for creating such a wonderful website for our benefit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12