Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipac just posted Action Alert, says cosaoline.org

This is what the illegal alien are doing to counter us.

dreamact1982:
    Alipac just posted Action Alert, they just found out about the Dream Act that it will be debated next week..We gotta counter their opposition calls, if we dont Dream Act will end up like the immigration bill, meaning DEAD. This is our only opportunity, start calling Monday like never before. waisting there time.

h3wlett:It will all come down to whether our collective voices are louder than their collective voices.

We all know what they can do. Just look back 2 weeks.

triton:Their thread is so hurtful... and wrong! I can't believe they just stereotype us as being destitute leeches.

We can't let them win, those ignorant assholes!

pwc:Ya, I just read some of the posts on ALIPAC and they really have some ignorant remarks about people(us) they don't even know. How uneducated can they be? I can say that all of us here are more educated and generous than those people to make these ignorant comments.
    Anyway, not just calling...i believe they are faxing and writing e-mails too. So, we too need to not just call, we need to send fax and emails as well. And we can find the senators e-mail addresses or send them electronic messages through their websites. I have faith in us!

These illegals are so funny, they demand so much from us. You know when I e mail those people in Washington that are suppose to look out for the people that put them in office, I tell them check my name, registered voter, as a citizen I should be more than one thousand illegal aliens demanding something, they don't deserve.

Another illegal alien whine.

Funny that they work so hard harassing our governement when they will not even raise their weak voices to their own governments. Instead they slinked across the border and are lurking in the shadows of our cities.

Why would we take them seriously? Americans can not respect people that will not even help themselves or make changes in their homeland.

Americans are strong and have the will of steel because we have created a great nation.

Illegals go home and complain to your government and not mine. We keep telling them what to do and they just keep resisiting because it's easier to stay here and use social benefits and whine, instead, of go back to their homeland and make their governements change.

In my opinion, illegal aliens are weak and cowardly.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

who cares about your opinion dixie? and how could they have made changes in their homelands when they were kids when they left?? i swear some of you guys do not have a brain to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Another illegal alien whine.

Funny that they work so hard harassing our governement when they will not even raise their weak voices to their own governments. Instead they slinked across the border and are lurking in the shadows of our cities.

Why would we take them seriously? Americans can not respect people that will not even help themselves or make changes in their homeland.

Americans are strong and have the will of steel because we have created a great nation.

Illegals go home and complain to your government and not mine. We keep telling them what to do and they just keep resisiting because it's easier to stay here and use social benefits and whine, instead, of go back to their homeland and make their governements change.

In my opinion, illegal aliens are weak and cowardly.

Dixie
    I totally agree, Dixie. If they put as much energy into lobbying their own government as they do ours, one never knows what kind of changes the could affect. Instead, as you say....they slink across our border and whine to OUR government.

They need to go home and lobby their own legislators...and get out of American's business!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

tuntum, I have to agree with you on this one.

Illegal Immigrant ADULTS are not the same as Illegal Immigrant CHILDREN.

Some of those kids were brought here at a really young age, babies even. I don't think it is even fair to group them with the rest of illegals.

JAK
    Illegal is illegal!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    who cares about your opinion dixie? and how could they have made changes in their homelands when they were kids when they left?? i swear some of you guys do not have a brain to reason.
    Back at you tantrum. I don't care about your opinion either.

Then they can complain to their parents. I'm not part of the problem. Their parents made very bad decisions to be criminals and to break the law and they drug their children along with them. Place the guilt, where the guilt belongs. The parents did it to the children. I was no part of that and I'm not going to fix it for them.

Those same criminal parents didn't save any money for their educations either and that's the real issue.

Today the Dream Act, tomorrow the Pell Grant! Get REAL.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border

Some of those kids were brought here at a really young age, babies even. I don't think it is even fair to group them with the rest of illegals.
    Those children can vote in Mexico. "I don't think it's really fair to group them with the rest of" the Americans.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    TROLL ALERT!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border

Interesting name you have there (s3cure_border); it doesn't jive with your opinion in your post.

I smell a troll.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast