Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ALIPAC Link Not Working?

For some reason I have been unable today to go directly to ALIPAC directly. Have had to go through facebook links. Anyone else having this problem?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

For some reason I have been unable today to go directly to ALIPAC directly. Have had to go through facebook links. Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes. I cannot go directly using Firefox, but I can using Internet Explorer. On the other hand, my wife can log in using Firefox. I figure it may be a glitch in my version of the brower, or I may have picked up some adware/malware that is interfering. Have not had time yet to check it out.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

April
    I will bring this to William's attention.

we had some work done on the website today. I think the issue is that something was changed that you have to refresh your browser to get the latest version of the site for it to work.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just checked, i can get to www.alipac.us no problem via firefox but i get a page not found trying to reach us with internet explorer or by clicking on our google listing. Will try to fix this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was having trouble too just a few minutes ago...