Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: vote for Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Yes, I would vote for him, so far anyway. If he sticks to his platform and doesn't pull out of all his promises at the last minute like some candidates do, he would definitely have my vote. Pat Buchannon looks very promising as well.
    How do you think a Republican presidential candidate focusing on border enforcement would do in Maryland?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Only if Lou Dobbs is his running mate

We decided to stay out of the Presidential race in 2004 because we had no options.

We will begin our endorsements and contributions in the primary season of 06.

W
    Lou Dobbs would be a great vice-presidential choice. However, I want Lou Dobbs on the air so there will at least be one news show that will give Tom the exposure he deserves.

I totally agree with your decision to stay out of the 2004 presidential race.

Re: vote for Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Yes, I would vote for him, so far anyway. If he sticks to his platform and doesn't pull out of all his promises at the last minute like some candidates do, he would definitely have my vote. Pat Buchannon looks very promising as well.
    How do you think a Republican presidential candidate focusing on border enforcement would do in Maryland?
    You are kidding, right? I mean, look at all the donkeys minding Maryland's business now! It's lonely in here among all the democrat voters.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I voted for Pat against Bush the first time. The second time there was no choice and I am tired of the lesser of two evils.

I will vote for Tom Tancredo or Pat, but if neither runs I will have to vote third party, probably Constitutional.

I don't see the Republican party endorsing TT, he stands for everything they are against. He will have to go third party and he can win on this one issue alone.

There are enough people from both parties that he can unite for securing our Borders and deporting illegal immigrants, and no crummy Trade Agreements that give our jobs and sovereignty away.

They would be shaking in their boots because they know he will take equally from both parties and leave them in the minority, so they can not say you are throwing your vote away.

I think he would be a sure winner. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I voted for Pat against Bush the first time. The second time there was no choice and I am tired of the lesser of two evils.

I will vote for Tom Tancredo or Pat, but if neither runs I will have to vote third party, probably Constitutional.

I don't see the Republican party endorsing TT, he stands for everything they are against. He will have to go third party and he can win on this one issue alone.

There are enough people from both parties that he can unite for securing our Borders and deporting illegal immigrants, and no crummy Trade Agreements that give our jobs and sovereignty away.

They would be shaking in their boots because they know he will take equally from both parties and leave them in the minority, so they can not say you are throwing your vote away.

I think he would be a sure winner. IMHO
    Although the national Republican establishment will be against Cong. Tancredo, I think the average Republican voter will support him. I think he can win the nomination.

I completely agree with you about the importance of terrible trade agrements. Cong. Tancredo should also gain votes on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lost_mummy
    At the end of March, there was a site that hosted an Internet vote for nominating the Republican candidate for President.

Tom Tancredo made it to the quarterfinals, but was defeated by Haley Barbour who ended up winning the whole election.
    http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marchma ... racket.php

It was a close vote with Tancredo losing only by 50.1% to 49.9%.
    http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marchmadness/elite8.php

WorldNetDaily had this to say about Haley Barbour :
    WorldNetDaily - No to Haley Barbour - April 22, 2005
    But the disqualifier for Barbour is his history as a lobbyist for the Mexican government. We don't need another president beholden to Mexico. This will undoubtedly be the legacy of George W. Bush. When the inevitable terrorist attackers infiltrate our country by crossing the Mexican border unscathed, Bush will be blamed. And he will deserve America's wrath for his reckless border policies.

Barbour would continue those policies. That's what he was paid big bucks to do.

His work on behalf of cross-border trucking helped lure even more U.S. jobs south of the border.

He is perhaps the least likely candidate to restore sanity to our border policies and immigration laws.

He's bought and paid for.

One dupe for Vicente Fox has been enough.

It's time for America to find leadership that will put our nation's interest first – that will protect American jobs and the American way of life.

I can scarcely imagine a less attractive candidate for the Republicans to consider in 2008 than Haley Barbour. But he's well-connected. He's well-funded. He has scratched a lot of backs in the party establishment over the years.

It could happen.

It might be Haley Barbour's pipedream – or it could be America's national nightmare.

Can the United States of America do no better than this?

Can the Republican Party do no better than this?

If American is going to remain the land of the free and the home of the brave, we're going to need vital new leadership with vision and charisma. We will need new ideas and bold decisiveness. We will need principle over politics. We will need courage and convictions.

Hillary Clinton is going to be the candidate to beat in 2008.

I, for one, do not want to be faced with a choice of Hillary vs. Haley.

That would be making the Democrats' job too easy.
    There is an on-line presidential poll at a blog that can be accessed by using the folloiwng link: www.2008politicalperspective.blogspot.com . Cong. Tancredo is currently in second place in this poll.

Thank you for posting the World Net Daily article.

Anyone that wants to support Cong. Tancredo for president in 2008 may be interested to know that an on-line store selling Tancredo for President 2008 merchandise has been established. It can be accessed by using the following link: www.tancredostore.com . If you order $30 or more worth of merchandise, you can take $10 off your order by using coupon code GRDAD05. I ordered two (2) t-shirts and three (3) stickers from the on-line store. The t-shirts are great. The stickers are also nice.

I will support him. And if he runs an internet campain, we can do a very great deal to support him. So I am suggesting that if he develops flyers that can be printed and distributed at the local mall, he may wind up a very significant canidate without spending a whole lot of money.

We need to keep in mind, Mrs. Clinton is campaining for the Presidency of the United States. She is active in the campain to stop illegal aliens, and treat them as they should be treated... sent home. If that campain develops, it may wind up with Mr. Tancredo in a pretty serious contest, but perhaps, just him and Mrs. Clinton.

I would really like to see the issue brought forth in bold print. One or the other needs to be elected, and as a republican, I believe I would like to see Mr. Tancredo elected.

Let us hope.

Sen. George Allen-VA 54 votes
    Gov. Haley Barbour-MS 12 votes
    Sen. Sam Brownback-KS 33 votes
    Gov. Jeb Bush-FL 26 votes
    Gov. Robert Ehrlich-MD 21 votes
    Sen. Majority Leader Bill Frist-TN 27 votes
    Fmr. Speaker Newt Gingrich-GA 32 votes
    Fmr. Mayor Rudy Giuliani-NY 43 votes
    Sen. Judd Gregg-NH 7 votes
    Sen. Chuck Hagel-NE 24 votes
    Gov. Mike Huckabee-AR 153 votes
    Sen. John McCain-AZ 57 votes
    Gov. Bill Owens-CO 19 votes
    Gov. George Pataki-NY 15 votes
    Gov. Tim Pawlenty-MN 29 votes
    Sec. of State Condoleeza Rice-CA 47 votes
    Gov. Mitt Romney-MA 30 votes
    Gov. Mark Sanford-SC 28 votes
    Sen. Rick Santorum-PA 32 votes
    Rep. Tom Tancredo-TN 99 votes

LOL, I called Tancredo's office 2 years ago and told them not only would I vote for him.......I'd actually help them campaign. {amazing since I don't campaign for anyone, ever}

SHAW:
    She is active in the campain to stop illegal aliens
    This is BOGUS and all a bunch of Hot, BS air. She LOVES anyone who can cast a vote, legal or ILLEGAL, and makes certain that she has her side shows with the latter group. Note, she's stayed out of the fray for the most part and only looked North to aim her comments. Safe to say, we don't have millions of Canadians illegally pouring over the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with 2ndamendsis about Hillary, she never opened her

mouth about illegal immigration before this year until she (clever as she

is) saw it as a winning issue.

I wouldn't trust her in a million years, she is a manipulating witch.

Then she only mentions the Northern Border not the Southern Border.

She will probably be the candidate for the Democratic Party in 08, that is why I would like to see Tancredo go third party.

He will never get the nod to be a candidate for the Republicans.

This way he will get the anti illegal immigration vote from both parties.

People that would never vote for the Rep. would vote for him if this is his main platform. IMHO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast