Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like Tom Tancredo and I really respect him for standing up to the absolute fools he has to affiliate himself with. Seriously. Personally, I believe that he is America's best hope, and I wish that tomorrow was election day 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would vote for Tancredo if he didn't pull a bait and switch. Like someone else I could mention.

Darlene said....

He will never get the nod to be a candidate for the Republicans.

I have that feeling also. IF he can break in.. he will win.

Hillary has said a number of things about illegal aliens. And in fact, Mr. Clinton authorized 2,000 borderpatrolmen for year 1999 and Newt Gringrich and his buddies, said we did not need those Border Patrolmen. But the numbers had already begun to twril upward.. it was a very stupied mistake.

So the Clintons are interested in removing the illegal aliens. And in fact, the Clinton Campaine is planning to come after the republican party along exactly those lines. And at this point, they will have very clear arguments that the Republicans have said they would do something... did nothing.
    =======================
    All of that issue aside. It is critical to see Congress as suggesting the Immigration Policy of the United States is broken. The Kennedy/McCain bill is one of the fixs presumably.

I don't see the immigration policy as broken at all. The current immigration law needs to be funded... not fixed. It has suffered serious negleglect as Congress refused to fund the effort to control the border. We don't need new or changed law, and we particularly don't need an amnesty. We need the law in place funded, and we need Border Patrol Officer driving vehicles with less than 100,000 miles on them.

We are going to lose something under the guise of fixing the problem. We need to start making noise now on this issue.

Hillary has said a number of things about illegal aliens. And in fact, Mr. Clinton authorized 2,000 borderpatrolmen for year 1999 and Newt Gringrich and his buddies, said we did not need those Border Patrolmen. But the numbers had already begun to twril upward.. it was a very stupied mistake.
    Unfortunately she seems to be backpedaling on the issue...This is a reference to her comments about not impeding trade and tourism and her attack on the Real-ID bill. Now there is much to not like about REAL-ID, but her problems with it were clearly pandering once again.

Patriotman

tms

Tancredo 2008

Yes, I would. I am from Colorado. I voted for him in my district and yes he is my #1 choice. Why did I vote for Bush open borders??? better than Kerry I guess.....
    Tancredo 2008 spread the word please....................................
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Add me to the supporters side.

Re: Tancredo 2008

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    Yes, I would. I am from Colorado. I voted for him in my district and yes he is my #1 choice. Why did I vote for Bush open borders??? better than Kerry I guess.....
    Tancredo 2008 spread the word please....................................
    You are so lucky to live in Cong. Tancredo's district.

Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    Unfortunately she seems to be backpedaling on the issue...This is a reference to her comments about not impeding trade and tourism and her attack on the Real-ID bill. Now there is much to not like about REAL-ID, but her problems with it were clearly pandering once again.

Patriotman
    Hillary Clinton supported the Craig/Kennedy amnesty for illegal alien agricultural workers. That told all I needed to know about her self-proclaimed opposition to illegal immigration.

Unless Congressman Tancredo were to do some crazy FLIP-FLOP which I really doubt....he's got my vote. I think we should put bumper stickers on NOW to start getting his name out there. I cannot wait for November 2008, and I DO THINK his chances are going up more and more as we go on in time. A LOT of people are aware of him now, and are becoming interested in knowing more about him, and of course there are those of us who have a lot of confidence in him already. This guy definitely has courage, I don't doubt that. I like the way he gives GWB a piece of his mind every couple of weeks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123