Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC and a Moment of Clarity

I had one of those rare “moments of clarityâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Great post, TexasBorn, and I agree with you 100%.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasBorn - Well put. I showed my husband that video and watched his outrage. Lucky, he wasn't there or I would have been bailing him out of jail.

As to your comments about ALIPAC, I too am proud to be a member. I had reason this weekend to think and evaluate my feelings towards this forum. Anyone that is a true ALIPACER feels a sense of pride and respect in the way this forum is setup and maintained. This is more than a activist group; more like a family.

I have come to notice the different personalities and reaction to issues that affect each and everyone of us. We have members who enter at times with their views, which is great, but it takes time to really understand each other. There is a great Core of folks here that lend their support to old and new members.

It is a shame when a newcomer can come into our forum and not take the time to understand who and what we are all about and instead take their perceived notions and attack ALIPAC and it's members. I say it is their loss.

I thank ALIPACERS for the education and wisdom I gain everyday on this site. I have to admit I even smile at some of the venting and characters/personalities here.

It is nice to know one is not alone in this fight and your back is covered.

very insightful Texasborn,

Understand the deck is stacked against us.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

The deck may be stacked against us,but for how much longer, as more Americans are waking to the realization we are being thrown aside for third world thinking.

Great piece TeaxsBorn

We may have some little disagreements, but pretty much all on the SAME PAGE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Thank you Texas Born and Monterey Sherry.

Both post are very insightful and well done.

I am also very grateful for ALIPAC and all here who share the experience of being a member. It is so true that we Do Not Stand Alone here.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

How do I post a video, from my comp.?I suck at this, But you should see me roof! like Ballerina!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    How do I post a video, from my comp.?I suck at this, But you should see me roof! like Ballerina!
    Steve, as I understand, the video needs to be on the internet for you to able to post. You might want to post it to youtube and then link to it.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thanks Tex! you guys are going to love this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn