Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thank You jim. I have kicked around this sort of idea to myself and wondered how to accommodate people that are truly stretched to their limits but also want to badly participate. If I could do so, I would do the same.

I would certainly encourage anyone else that is able to sponsor someone in such a circumstance to step forward and make yourself known.

Ten-hut!
    Thank you all, especially jimpasz. You are very kind. I feel right at home. I will pass on your kindness and this place. There are people with limited income..with gas prices and everything else going up that makes thing much worse. I am sorry I brought that up. However, I totally agree and I can understand why you made that policy now. Thanks again.

Thank You jim. I have kicked around this sort of idea to myself and wondered how to accommodate people that are truly stretched to their limits but also want to badly participate. If I could do so, I would do the same.

I would certainly encourage anyone else that is able to sponsor someone in such a circumstance to step forward and make yourself known.
    Please let me know how I can help......I'll be happy to kick in a little extra too.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Maybe you should drop the fee to $10.00 maybe more people would be able to enter this site .. I have talked with several people who want to join but can not afford the fee..

semper fi

:D

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Maybe you should drop the fee to $10.00 maybe more people would be able to enter this site .. I have talked with several people who want to join but can not afford the fee..

semper fi
    You people are angels!

Perhaps if you know someone who wants to join, you can sponsor them. Then you can help them with rules and encourage them to participate.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Perhaps if you know someone who wants to join, you can sponsor them. Then you can help them with rules and encourage them to participate.
    Excellent idea, however, I don't know anyone I could suggest this to. The people I know already think I'm nuts on the IA issues. If I offered to kick in the fee for them, they'd have me locked up !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12