Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC in the News Boycotting Bank of America

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3086

Published by GuardDog February 16th, 2007 in Protests & Activism.

Bank of America Boycott
    Illegal Immigration Coalition Boycotts Bank of America
    February 16, 2007

The National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition, which includes over 100 organizations, is launching a boycott of Bank of America because of the bank’s offer to issue credit cards, mortgages and accounts to illegal aliens in the US.

“People are already canceling cards and accounts with Bank of America over this news,” said William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. “The goal of the boycott is to get tens of thousands of Americans to complain to the Bank, ask Congress for action, and to cancel their accounts, until this bank respects public opinion and federal law.”

Several online polls show over 80% of the American public disapprove of Bank of America’s decision to offer credit cards to illegal aliens, with no Social Security numbers and no credit history.

“It is a slap in the face to every American struggling with credit card debt and rocky credit scores,” says William Gheen. “Bank of America needs to realize that the citizens of America run this nation, not big business and current law states it is a felony to aid and abet illegals inside the US. We want Bank of America charged and the decision makers responsible for this to face fines and jail time. We want the Rule of Law restored in America!”

The Coalition launched a boycott of Miller Brewing and their London based parent company SABMiller six months ago.

The anti-illegal immigration groups launched a website to assist the boycott at www.bankofamericaboycott.com where Citizens are encouraged to sign the petition and take action.
    The coalition consists of over 100 non-racist organizations such as 9/11 Families for a Secure America, The Conservative Voice, Latino Americans for Immigration Reform, USAPAC, IllegalAliens.us, and many others.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is now one of the largest national organizations fighting against illegal immigration and serves as Director of the National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition. Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is a multi-ethnic organization that enjoys the support of many Legal immigrants. Supporters are organized in all 50 states. More information is available at their website: www.alipac.us

To read full article click here.
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3086

Dobbs: “We want you to know that we invited the CEO of the Bank of America, Kenneth Lewis….I wanted to tell him the statement saying the bank isn’t marketing to illegal aliens is fundamentally, absolutely and unequivocally a lie, and that perhaps he would like to talk to the people representing the bank who uttered such lies.”

Join in the fight!
    Americans for Legal Immigration
    Numbers USA
    FAIR
    Minuteman HQ
    Latino Americans
    FIRE Coalition
    Save Our State
    Minuteman Project
    Choose Black America
    Don't Speak For Me
    Anti Illegal Immigration Events Calendar
    Congress.org
    Outsource Congress
    Send-A-Brick
    CCIR
    San Diego Minutemen
    Pesos For Congress
    Recommended Links
    CIS
    Dan Stein Report
    V DARE
    Stop the FTAA
    Discover the Network
    Frosty Wooldridge
    For The Cause
    News With Views
    The John Birch Society
    The August Review
    World Net Daily
    Immigration Blog
    Human Events Online
    American Patrol
    Lone Wacko
    Team America
    Jihad Watch
    Stop SPP.com
    Stop SPP.org
    Stop The North American Union
    Fighting Immigration Anarchy
    Save The Internet
    SD Illegal Activists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------

Count me in I'll be cutting my card up!!!! and BoA can go to hell in a hand basket as far as I'm concerned.

Just another example of people doing anything for money as long as they don't get bothered in their easy chair!!!

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this too MOD EDIT to many people have hit the SNOOZE button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day
    NEWT 4 PRES.*

reddawg60, Welcome to ALIPAC.
    ------------------------

Thank you
    NEWT 4 PRES.*

The coalition consists of over 100 non-racist organizations such as 9/11 Families for a Secure America, The Conservative Voice, Latino Americans for Immigration Reform, USAPAC, IllegalAliens.us, and many others.
    Boy we really came together on this one. I will have to remember what power numbers really have. I hope this bank is stopped dead in its tracks. I just wish I had a BoA card to cut up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reddawg60
    Thank you
    Thanks for coming in to help. Don't worry about those flames, once the nerve endings burn it doesn't hurt a bit.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Count me in I'll be cutting my card up!!!! and BoA can go to hell in a hand basket as far as I'm concerned.

Just another example of people doing anything for money as long as they don't get bothered in their easy chair!!!

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this too MOD EDIT to many people have hit the SNOOZE button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day

OH oh I'm in trouble already sorry anyway I hope most understand what I mean.... lets see how does that go again......The tree of freedom needs to be .......
    NEWT 4 PRES.*

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Thank you
    Thanks for coming in to help. Don't worry about those flames, once the nerve endings burn it doesn't hurt a bit.

Niceeeee rotfl
    NEWT 4 PRES.*

Let`s give William a big hand.

------------------------

You are all right. BOA needs to be stopped in it's tracks on this one.
    Pure Greed!!! It harms this country and everyone in it.

So glad to see this petition rolling along.
    Sent it to everyone I know.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast