Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reminds me of that Capital One (with whom I'm switching over to!!) commercial....."What's in YOUR wallet?"

Capital One is`nt too bad. I`ve had 2 accounts with them for years.
    ------------------------

capitol one celebrated 4th quarter 2005 earnings increase by outsourcing 2000 jobs.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Activists split over new 'Day Without an Immigrant'

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

Gary in Murrieta wrote on February 17, 2007 12:47 PM:"I cut up my Bank of America credit card and sent it back to them today. It felt good. It is really tough to send an Anti-Illegal Alien message when greedy corporations try to take advantage of them. And if you don't think they are greedy, then why does the bank want to charge them 21% interest. There is a difference between wooing Hispanics, and courting Illegal Aliens."

Todd wrote on February 15, 2007 6:29 AM:"If you do business with Bank of America ond of Wells Fargo, give them a call today and get rid of all your accounts with them. Refinance with banks that do not provide mortgages, checking accounts, and credit cards to LAWBREAKERS!!!! Rehabilitated AMERICAN felons do not get these "Special Programs" and hey they have paid their debts! This is not about hate but about a silent plan by the Government of Mexico to take over thin nation! Believe it! It is all but done folks! Be Americans and continue to stand up for Americas rights!!! Remeber Illegals are just that Lawbreakers!!!! "

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02 ... _13_07.txt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12