Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by shannon1
    Glenn,

Nice list but unrealistic.........99% of illegals are from Central America.
    Get real will'ya?

You can bury your head in the sand if you like but it doesn't change anything !!! At the risk of insulting you "it's race stupid".
    I am the one who actually provided you with the list not Glenn. Is it our fault that the majority of the illegals enter from Central America? We don’t want anyone coming here illegally. Do you not understand that?

By the way insulting, the moderator is also against our posting rules.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

My guess is that this nation would not function as well as it does without the help of 11 Million illegals ( Pew Hispanic survey) that live, spend and work here. I'm tired of the "holy 'er than thou" that complain and run down thr President who is trying to deal with the issue.
    No, our country would run 150% better than it currently does. Our tax system would be able to handle what it was designed for, which if I recall, is Americans.

Americans are the hardest working people in the world, that is how it became the only super power, the richest and the best in every aspect of human intellect, performance and skill.

To say that there are no jobs that an American will take is pure fallacy and a disrespectful lie. Just because you eat the poopcycles that the propaganda machine churn out and love every bite, doesn't mean that you need to come and peddle them here.

You can bury your head in the sand if you like but it doesn't change anything !!! At the risk of insulting you "it's race stupid".
    Humm actually you should be calling yourself that al shannon. Mexican is a nationality, unless Mexico has revoked their country status and changed to “wondering nomads’ continent�. Mexico is a Nation therefore they are a nationality. The act of them invading our country is a nationally issue, the Nation of Mexico is invading the Nation of United States of America, pure and simple. Quit throwing the race card into everything, the boy who cried wolf isn't listened to for long.

By the way insulting, the moderator is also against our posting rules.
    Unfortunately this is the way that 99% of the people with your view talk to everyone that opposes illegal colonization through means of invasion. You cuss more than Andrew Dice Clay; have very poor communication skills, and a profound sense of misinformation. Unfortunately our teachers reside in America and teach in English, so I guess as your side of the fence would say "It is their fault" for their lacking of education.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Shannon1:

First of all we do not allow race baiting trolls on the site. You can come pick a fight if you want to, but please spare us that race baiting drivel.

We do not tolerate personal insults and race baiting against users of this site. You do not know anyone here and therefore you cannot make accurate judgements about character.

Secondly, "Guests" are invited. WE DID NOT INVITE illegal aliens. Guest Worker is a friendly disguise on an AMNESTY.

If we grant amnesty then our nation will have 10 million more illegal aliens on our backs in a few short years.

Now, you may have no problem with taking a quality of life step back in this country say 80 years, but the vast majority of Americans have no desire to revert to a 3rd world environment to import your cheap and desparate slave labor.

So you can rant on about how you love illegal aliens and their hard work for pennies, but one more insult to another user or race baiting comment and you are out of here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shannon1, you know nothing about me other than what I posted. How can you call me a whinning fool when I busted my butt in order to make it back to college in order to pull myself up by my bootstraps, as the republicans like to state it, and find a better life for myself and my family. It was a real challenge to go back to college and accomplish what I did. I would have done that with or without illegals here. That's not what motivated me. It's certainly not my fault because my wages staggered for so long due to the influx of immigrants. You told me to quit whininig and get a job, well guess what, I'm exercising my right to protest and I have a dream job that I simply love.

I see you as a greedy, self-centered, law-breaking bottom feeder that has been dooped into believing anything you hear about our so-called president. You should crawl back into the hole you came out of because your attitude is not American, its that of a globalist. You could probably care less about the middle class in this country. If it was up to you, we would all be living on a cock roach wage. You probably have no idea on what it is to struggle. Why don't you take some time to educate yourself at this site and then come back to talk to us with respect.

I still stand on what I stated before; Illegal immigration is destroying middle America and any politcian who looks the other way should be hung out to dry--IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT. Are you sure you are a patriot, one that hasn't been dooped?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

darn it

Damn! I have just been waiting to be personally insulted, here it is and it isn't even my doing! Shoot, can't a guy get into a proper tussle around here? I personally endorse anyone that wishes to insult me directly, William please allow it, I am a glutton for punishment.

I have to warn those doing the disparaging,

I HAVE A HIDE LIKE A RHINO .....AND DO NOT CARE A WHIT WHAT YOU THINK!!

Here I come, horn in front of me, butt behind me.... The Law and the Constitution is the Warpath. Have to get my jollies in this manner on another blog!
    cheers glenn

I think we're going to need a new thread now, to stay on track. This thread was suppose to be for fighting the Guest Worker Plan. (unless this was the start of the battle!?)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    (unless this was the start of the battle!?)
    That is what I thought
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Scubayons,

To the best of my knowledge TACA is not bankrupt or in receivership.....how many US airlines can say that? Maybe US lines ought to hire foreign pilots, flight attendants and mechanics.

If a prospective employee provides a SS Card and drivers license would you also suggest that they submit to a lie detector test ? It is not the employers job to do an FBI check.

My friend, very few US jobs are going to illegals that would willingly be filled by US workers so lighten up and get real.
    .Just to let you have a little learning experience.

p) The term lawfully admitted for permanent residence means the status of having been lawfully accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws, such status not having changed. Such status terminates upon entry of a final administrative order of exclusion, deportation, or removal. (Revised 6/13/03; 68 FR 35273) (Added 4/29/96; 61 FR 18900)

[/b]notice the word Privilege.

Sec. 274A. [8 U.S.C. 1324a]

(a) Making Employment of Unauthorized Aliens Unlawful.-

(1) In general.-It is unlawful for a person or other entity-

(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment, or

(B)(i) to hire for employment in the United States an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b) or (ii) if the person or entity is an agricultural association, agricultural employer, or farm labor contractor (as defined in section 3 of the Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act), to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b).
    NOw notice the Word Unlawful

Now the verification

(b) Employment Verification System.-The requirements referred to in paragraphs (1)(B) and (3) of subsection (a) are, in the case of a person or other entity hiring, recruiting, or referring an individual for employment in the United States, the requirements specified in the following three paragraphs:

(1) Attestation after examination of documentation.-

(A) In general.-The person or entity must attest, under penalty of perjury and on a form designated or established by the Attorney General by regulation, that it has verified that the individual is not an unauthorized alien by examining-

(i) a document described in subparagraph (B), or

(ii) a document described in subparagraph (C) and a document described in subparagraph (D).

Such attestation may be manifested by either a hand-written or an electronic signature. 2a/ A person or entity has complied with the requirement of this paragraph with respect to examination of a document if the document reasonably appears on its face to be genuine. If an individual provides a document or combination of documents that reasonably appears on its face to be genuine and that is sufficient to meet the requirements of the first sentence of this paragraph, nothing in this paragraph shall be construed as requiring the person or entity to solicit the production of any other document or as requiring the individual to produce such another document.

NOw notice the word verified

(B) Documents establishing both employment authorization and identity.-A document described in this subparagraph is an individual's-

(i) United States passport;

(ii) resident alien card, alien registration card, or other document designated by the Attorney General, if the document-

(I) contains a photograph of the individual and such other personal identifying information relating to the individual as the Attorney General finds, by regulation, sufficient for purposes of this subsection,

(II) is evidence of authorization of employment in the United States, and

(III)3/ contains security features to make it resistant to tampering, counterfeiting, and fraudulent use.

Now notice the word authorization.

So yes the employer is required to check, maybe not with a lie detector, but to make sure there here legally.

Oh by the way, Shannon. Nimen Chiru
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

letters to the editor

I have sent the letters. Everyone send the letters. There, were back on track.

Just had to shoot at marauders from the shotgun position of the wagon.

My team is comprised of RHINOS. Gee up!! glenn

Learning anything yet, shannon1?
    NaturalGlenn, sorry this was directed at me and not at you. But, actually, I enjoyed it. Hope you can have some soon
    R

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast