Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Press Release

The San Diego Minutemen report that the assailants are seen on bikes in this video of illegals marching with Mexican flags, communist and anarchist banners...
    VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H96O6cAO8U

There is no violence, neither are there any arrests in the piece above. If ALIPAC wants to be taken serious;y, we must be accurate.

Also, please consider that the demonstration in which Rep. Gutierrez took part was peaceful. They beat us to the punch, using non-violent, civil disobedience first. It's more appropriate for the left unless someone can think of how we would use it.

Others are reporting the same thing. Strange isn't it?

http://wp.me/pmYNG-AO

Gutierrez is a traitor a Mexican Nationalist and La Raza supporter. He showed his colors when he broke laws to support law breakers. He should be rightfully and immediately impeached for this behavior.

(quote)

Calif. immigrants' rights march ends in vandalism

Law CBS 2 / KCAL 9 Los Angeles

By JOHN S. MARSHALL, Associated Press Writer – 19 mins ago

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. – Close to 20 businesses were damaged after what started as a peaceful immigrants' rights march in downtown Santa Cruz turned violent, requiring police to call other agencies for help, authorities said.

Police spokesman Zach Friend said an estimated 250 people started marching through the city around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
    It was a harmonious but "unpermitted and unsanctioned event," he said, until some in the crowd started breaking windows and spraying paint on retail shops that line the downtown corridor.

Friend said he wasn't sure if the damage was caused by people marching in support of immigrants' rights, or if the group was "infiltrated by anarchists."
    Anarchy signs were spray-painted on some of the buildings.
    "They're a group of people who seem to fancy themselves as revolutionaries, but what they really are are a group of morons," Friend said.
    A fire was started in a coffee shop entryway but was extinguished once police cleared the way for firefighters, Friend said.

Eighteen businesses were damaged, with the cost of repairs estimated at between $50,000 and $100,000. No injuries were reported.
    Once officers arrived from other agencies, police were able to restore order in about 20 minutes, Friend said.
    One person was arrested on suspicion of committing vandalism, though police expect to make additional arrests once investigators have a chance to gather video of the event.
    "I assure you, more people will be held accountable for this as we review videos," Friend said.

(quote)

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton

Hey...I saw the clip of the threat with ax and shovles...it is here somewhere...

Re: ALIPAC Press Release

Quote Originally Posted by Allisurd
    The San Diego Minutemen report that the assailants are seen on bikes in this video of illegals marching with Mexican flags, communist and anarchist banners...
    VIDEO

There is no violence, neither are there any arrests in the piece above. If ALIPAC wants to be taken serious;y, we must be accurate.

Also, please consider that the demonstration in which Rep. Gutierrez took part was peaceful. They beat us to the punch, using non-violent, civil disobedience first. It's more appropriate for the left unless someone can think of how we would use it.
    We never claimed that there was violence in the video. You are taking the video link completely out of context because you either ignored or failed to read the article linked above it...

Anti-illegal immigration protesters attacked in San Francisco
    http://www.alipac.us/article5216.html

As you can see in our email alert / press release there was VIOLENCE and there WERE ARRESTS of illegal alien supporters attacking people on our side of this debate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton

That's not a "Report" that's a psych illegal alien supporter that just slings mud up each time we put something out.

W

Not at all strange

There's as much infighting as you'd expect whenever more than one human being gets together.

Fox is concerned that those in power will use any excuse to declare martial law so they want protests to be peaceful and, considering the # of people involved (and who was involved - Mexican drug cartels are filled with crazy people), things were fairly peaceful. And, many of us think Fox has a valid point.

I'm not sure why ALIPAC wants to present the demonstrations as violent or unruly. Personally, I'd focus on law enforcement's failure, yet again, to round up illegals who have no right to demonstrate in American cities. (They ought to be demonstrating to end corruption in Mexico so that they can build lives in their own homeland.) The continuing failure of law enforcement and illegals demonstrating in our streets is a perspective that would still attract many and help prevent any use of martial law. But everyone has his/her own reasons for making the choices they do and what Gheen's are, I don't know.

Still, he has brought many together and helped focus attention on the importance of securing our borders and getting illegals out of our home. Those are vital. This really is a national security issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    VIDEO

We never claimed that there was violence in the video. You are taking the video link completely out of context because you either ignored or failed to read the article linked above it...

As you can see in our email alert / press release there was VIOLENCE and there WERE ARRESTS of illegal alien supporters attacking people on our side of this debate.

W
    And that's the reason I mentioned that there was no violence, nor were there any arrests in the piece I noted. There was violence and/or arrests in everything else. The natural expectation is that one would encounter violence and/or arrests in each piece. That's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    VIDEO

W
    And that's the reason I mentioned that there was no violence, nor were there any arrests in the piece I noted. There was violence and/or arrests in everything else. The natural expectation is that one would encounter violence and/or arrests in each piece. That's all I'm saying.
    Why would it be natural to expect that each piece would document violence? They are just all news articles and videos about the rally. Why does each piece have to show violence?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast