Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Not at all strange

Quote Originally Posted by Allisurd
    There's as much infighting as you'd expect whenever more than one human being gets together.

Fox is concerned that those in power will use any excuse to declare martial law so they want protests to be peaceful and, considering the # of people involved (and who was involved - Mexican drug cartels are filled with crazy people), things were fairly peaceful. And, many of us think Fox has a valid point.

I'm not sure why ALIPAC wants to present the demonstrations as violent or unruly. Personally, I'd focus on law enforcement's failure, yet again, to round up illegals who have no right to demonstrate in American cities. (They ought to be demonstrating to end corruption in Mexico so that they can build lives in their own homeland.) The continuing failure of law enforcement and illegals demonstrating in our streets is a perspective that would still attract many and help prevent any use of martial law. But everyone has his/her own reasons for making the choices they do and what Gheen's are, I don't know.

Still, he has brought many together and helped focus attention on the importance of securing our borders and getting illegals out of our home. Those are vital. This really is a national security issue.
    People on our side were assaulted.

There were riots and a major city took a lot of damage in CA and we are now getting reports and video out of Asheville, NC where anarchists associated with the immigration march there hit downtown hard.

We have communists flags, Mexican flags, and an illegal with a sign talking about killing more American police.

ALIPAC is putting the truth out there and if you have a problem with that, then this is the wrong place for you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Who is this piece of shit!!!! These people are a disgrace!! And these are the people this administration wants to give amnesty to!

They must be out of their mind! Take one guess where i'd like to stick that sign!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

I knew many felt empowered due to our weak federal government's lack of enforcement of our own immigration laws but this is way over the top in your face garbage.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this pic needs to go viral, and spread all over the internet

Ought to mention W is attempting to find out if this pic is authentic:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-197445.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    saw that new post after adding my earlier post.
    lots of people on FB seem to think its real, only one post that i saw said it was fake, because there was no spelling errors was the reason this person gave

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    saw that new post after adding my earlier post.
    lots of people on FB seem to think its real, only one post that i saw said it was fake, because there was no spelling errors was the reason this person gave
    He may have a kid in school who did it, and also there were others there who may know good English.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12