Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Rise Up on 4/15 The Vista Tea Party, Vista CA

I am the coordinator of the Vista Tea Party Patriots, we want to invite any and all ALIPAC members and guests within driving range to our tea party. Bring your anti-amnesty, anti-healthcare, anti-spending and love our country signs, flags and voices. This is the call to action I sent to our members this morning.

Patriots Arise,

Now is the time, for each that believes our country is worth the effort, to stand up against this mockery of our constitutional system.

• If we do not speak, our voices will be silenced.
    • If we are not publically counted, our existence will be discounted
    • If we do not protest, our causes will be made illegal.
    • If we do not persevere, our Constitutional system will be irreparably damaged.
    • If we do not use the peaceful tools our founders gave us, we invite their violence.

In Washington DC, I was present at the tea party helthcare protest as a Vista, CA representative of more than 100 Californians who gave me emails to deliver to Congress. I also was at the pro-amnesty rally as a counter-protestor.

Our Senators and Congressmen who favored the healthcare bill locked their doors to insure we could not talk to them, travelled to the Capitol votes by tunnel so they would not have to face us and ignored our laws and made a mockery of our congressional system while we called for them to simply hear the majority of Americans and restart with all of us as equals. They refused.

At the pro-amnesty rally, union activists made it impossible to talk the people they had brought there in hundreds and hundreds of busses paid for by soft money union dues. Racial insults were made at any attempt to reason about the conditions of my town that is beset with the consequences of illegal immigration.

They call us violent and act like a sudden rise in violence is being caused by the tea party movement while their own supporters shot up the office of Eric Cantor (R-VA) last Wednesday night. He is the second highest ranking Republican in the House and the highest ranking Jewish politician in the country.

It has become clear that this administration and its supporters will not allow discussion, reason and discourse. It has become clear that will use any means necessary and:

• Intend the permanent alteration of our constitutional system of government,
    • Intend the final replacement of our free market system,
    • Intend to recruit millions of non-citizens and enfranchise them to insure that their changes are made impossible to recall by vote,
    • Intend to redistrict the voting system to make it impossible for opposing candidates to win,
    • Intend to pervert the legal system to make what they cannot win by reason imposed by decree, and
    • Intend that our citizens become a system of indentured servants paying for the entitled without the right to refuse or redress our grievances.

Rise up on April 15, 2010.
    Come and join us from 3 to 7 pm.
    at the corners of Vista Village Drive and Santa Fe.
    Vista, California

Use your presence, your voice and your signs. Make the media notice by the press of your bodies or give lie to their silence on your behalf, by making all in Vista know that we were there, that we did stand and be counted, that we will be reckoned with and that we will retake our country.

Come to the Vista Tea Party
    April 15, 2010 3 to 7 pm
    Corners of Vista Village Drive and Santa Fe

www.our-republic.net
    Medical Coordinator, 912 Tea Party Wash DC 2009

finally, a second one in california...........any chance you have a contact for someone up here in orange county, been trying to get something going

Thank you, km!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens are the poster children for America's lost sovereignty.

"A nation without borders is not a nation." Ronald Reagan.
    Americans First in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    finally, a second one in california...........any chance you have a contact for someone up here in orange county, been trying to get something going
    I have a tea party finder on my Ipod....if you want to PM me your zip code, I'd be glad to look it up for you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

no need to PM, I am very open

it is 92630 lake forest california, but sometimes comes up as el toro

thank you

no need to PM, I am very open

it is 92630 lake forest california, but sometimes comes up as el toro

thank you
    Ok, Sdbrit - there is one in Laguna Hills on 4-15 from 12-6. There is a phone #949-306-6366 or eMail WeSurroundThem@jCover.com

There is another one at Laguna Hills Mall on 4-15 with times TBD. Email dreamscape@cox.net

There are also a few in Santa Ana - but not sure if you want to visit that IA paradise. If so, let me know and I will get the info to you!

fantastic....I will contact them, and get the people I have already worked with, and see about getting them all together..

thankyou so much

Re: .

fantastic....I will contact them, and get the people I have already worked with, and see about getting them all together..

thankyou so much
    Your very welcome. I will let you know if any others come up....

Kenneth,

Thank you very much for this invitation.

Ive sent you an email and hope we can get your event listed soon at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast