Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks to all the patriots

I and the Vista Tea Party Patriots want to thank each of you that commented.

SDBRIT if there is anything I can do to help, just ask. I have helped start a number of tea party groups and would be willing to coach you, etc. I am a pretty good guest speaker and used that to help groups get their core group membership above a hundred.

SicNTiredInSoCal: We are a tea party home to members of two different local Minutemen groups. They help us on our issues that they support and we are one with them on events they ask us to support. Hope to see you sometime at one of our meetings. We meet first and third Monday of the month (6pm, April 5 is next at the Elks Lodge on East Vista Way).

WILLIAM G: Its a long way since I was the medical director of the 912 Tea Party in Washington DC 2009 and cried out for volunteers on this discussion site and mispelled ALIPAC about seven or eight times making everyone think I was a troll. LOL Thank you for your patience and help then.

Oh yes, I have sent my event info to www.AgainstAmnesty.com and I will spread your call around. Many tea parties cannot overtly support amnesty protests because of the legal structure of their groups (50## educational non-profits). Since we are a simple dba (doing business as) we can do anything we are willing to be blamed for!

I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS FOLLOW UP TO THE ABOVE CALL TO ACTION INTERESTING: The following is a response that I sent to an email this morning. The email request is from one of our members and includes his description of a city council meeting and an incident that is very normal in my town:

Dear Vista Tea Party Patriots,

I am forwarding this email from ***** so that you can read about the incident that occurred while he and his daughter were at his daughter’s school. It is a bit rough in language but the important bit is that, while on-campus, he was accosted and endangered enough to call the police, that these incidents are not unusual and that the school district seems to think that acquiescence is appropriate.

I wanted to add something to support **** outrage about this. My wife, Lynne, is an RN and worked for SD County’s Aging and Independent Services a few years ago. In that capacity, she used to visit elderly and disabled citizens of Vista and the North County in their homes. The police, who she worked closely with, pointed out areas of Vista that, in their opinion, were unsafe for her to visit because of gang related violence and drug related activity. The areas noted in the police comments were areas that are concentrations of illegal immigrants in our community. That meant that the elderly and disabled that needed medical support and help to remain able to live independently in those areas were unable to receive it because of conditions created primarily by people living here illegally and a social culture that preys upon them and the rest of us.

She also worked for North Inland Mental Health in Escondido. When clinic operations were put up for outsourcing bids, I worked with some of the staff to help them try and make a bid that would retain therapeutic services in the clinic. During that effort I discovered that the clinic was actually self-financing except for the costs of treating illegal immigrants with as much as $600 dollars per visit of psychiatric medicines and the cost of additional multilingual hours of therapist counseling.

Costs created by treating citizens and legal immigrants were recovered from Medicare and Medical. Illegal immigrants costs are not. The county policy of not asking and being a sanctuary meant that even though the admission form had an invalid social security number, no one was refused outpatient help (remember this is not urgent care, anyone in life endangering condition would have been treated but in an ER, but not in this clinic). The result in this clinic was, according to the numbers I saw, a $4,000,000 per year unrecovered drain on the County general fund. The County chose a bid that reduced the scope of clinic operations and “solvedâ€

thanks

Thanks everyone, I have hooked up with a local tea party group. I am actually going to be speaking with the head organizer on monday to see what my abilities are to help forward the movement.

so I appreciate all the help getting me in touch.

I figure one of two things will happen, we will be compatible, and I will find my place in the group to help out

or, we will be two different, and I will look for another group.....but either way, we share similar ideas to fix the country, and that is whats important

[quote]THE ORIGINAL INCIDENT DESCRIBED AT THE CC MEETING

On March 11, while picking my daughter up at school at the end of the day, a series of disturbing events transpired that point to a problem that can no longer be ignored or swept under the rug.

A detailed written report is available, but given the restrictions of time, the long and short of it is that while ON VISTA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT PROPERTY, and while picking up my 5 year old daughter, I was confronted by a hispanic male who bore all of the trappings of a gang banger. The situation escalated dangerously, and I deemed it necessary to call 911.

Fortunately, the assailant and his cohorts fled as the sheriffs deputy approached, the situation was diffused, and I gave the deputy my report of the incident.

I have since spoken additionally with the principal of *****, the school staff, and several teachers and parents at ********. As the story unfolds, it turns out that this has been a recurring problem.

Furthermore, the prevailing attitude is “Don't confront them,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12