Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC sets new Daily Web Traffic Record!

Que up the fireworks folks! We did it!

Busiest Day: 14 March 2008 (218920 Hits)

Thanks to all of you that helped make this happen.

Again we have raised the bar!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

This is fantastic. After all we have been through since I have been here, it still makes me feel in awe that Americans can band together in this fight in the way we are seeing here and have seen in the past won battles against illegal immigration.

The recent attacks against ALIPAC and other secure borders organizations, tells us that we have been making headway, otherwise why would those attackers be so concerned with all of us, as to be fighting as dirty and deceitful as they are?

American patriots are the best. God Bless America.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

That is great W! Just curious will the site handle a half million hits per day?

Just a quick note. With a pocket full of dollar bills and traveling around the country, I have had the good fortune of finding that these dollar bills have some writing on the borders of the bills they say,.....STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.........ALIPAC.COM...........GREAT FORUM..........LEARN MORE. I have been able to use these bills at stores and diners. Just hoping I can find some more of these bills at my bank perhaps.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!