Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Shatters Old Website Traffic Record !

Friends of ALIPAC:

Thanks to almost two years of hard work, archiving of material, link hunts, and online activists working the boards and scouring the Internet, we have set a new web traffic record!

Our last monthly traffic record was set in Jan of 2006 when we had 1,519,214 pages of our site viewed. We have now broken that record and entered new record territory with 4.5 days to go.

Not all of the pages viewed on our site are by people. Approximately 20-25% are search engine programs. Many of the human page views are people that find us on search engines and only take a quick peek for a few seconds.

But through it all we have citizens, talk show hosts, journalists, military personnel, Congressional Staff, producers, and people from around the world that are learning about America's illegal immigration crisis for the first time or staying current with the issue here at ALIPAC.

Our most special thanks goes to those of you that have made it a point to come here every day or so to read the homepage and read and post in the Discussion Groups areas.

We have many people that simply read and do not take the time to post and we appreciate them as well.

It is clear that ALIPAC supporters are some of the most informed and active people in America on this issue.

That level of knowledge is spreading to others everyday. We are the possessors of terrible knowledge that our fellow countrymen must know if we are to prevail.

Another great thing that encourages us is to see how many of our activists have started their own groups, organized rallies and protests and events, visited DC and their state lawmakers, launched their own campaigns for public office, along with many other exceptional efforts.

High traffic means America is getting the message through ALIPAC.

We can't do it all, but every day there are more of us taking action and more Americans watching, listening, and learning.

We are at 1,529,758 and climbing for our new traffic record set in April 2006!

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This all makes me wonder where this country will be 20 years down the road, and how all of these efforts will be seen in historical context?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is great news

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    This all makes me wonder where this country will be 20 years down the road, and how all of these efforts will be seen in historical context?
    That depends on who wins. History is written by winners.

I'm in this fight to win!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too W, and to preserve the rights we have as american citizens in this country for my children and grandchildren, that is what we are fighting for here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Me three W.....

!!! Grats Man !!!!

I'm in it to win it. Thanks for the great news W. Nice to know our work is paying off. I am also grateful for the newbies who have jumped in with both feet and working just as hard as us old timers.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Congrats W and Alipacers!

We HAVE to win. The alternative is frightening.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast