Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dan IS RIGHT THIS IS A GREAT FIRST SHOW!!!
    I agree. I also like W's suggestion about having a show on starting a blog. I have always wanted to do just that. I think that would be a great way to get our ideas out even more.

W rocks-what an awesome first show!

Nicole

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dan IS RIGHT THIS IS A GREAT FIRST SHOW!!!
    I agree. I also like W's suggestion about having a show on starting a blog. I have always wanted to do just that. I think that would be a great way to get our ideas out even more.

W rocks-what an awesome first show!

Nicole
    SO true, he telling it like it is and is making this show interesting and filled with important infomation. He is a natural!

April
    Way to stand firm against Obama and Mc Cain!!!

I love hearing about the state action and candidates. A chance to make a difference....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great show William!!

I’d like to give you special thanks for highlighting the danger Chicago is under. I have been pounding out this alarm for years and didn’t think anybody was hearing me. But now the whole country has! Chicago is going falling fast, but is still salvageable if we move fast.

This acknowledgement took away a little of the shadow that looms over us here as fight for the cause. It’s like you just remove the pseudo “Underground statusâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Tuning in late, but from what I've heard the show sounds very good.

Yup, we just need to enforce the existing immigration laws. Mark Krikorian said we could reduce the IA population by about half in five years if we consistently enforce our immigration laws.

p.s. love Molly Hatchett.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GREAT FIRST SHOW WILLIAM!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

YOU ROCKKKKK!!!!!!!

That really was a great show William.

Time went by fast.

Congratulations!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks folks! I really enjoyed that but the time flew too fast. The songs were good, but that was not my selection of tunes. They had a problem at RBN and my songs were not loaded. They promised to fix that by next Sunday.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it and hope we can get everyone together again for next Sunday.

W

That was a great maiden voyage! I am so proud of William.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast