Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I noticed that the site was slow over the past few days to be honest with you. One of the reasons that my posting average went down
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Rock on!!!!William...I have been listening....Great job!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I appreciate the support and I'm glad you folks approve of my performance on these shows.

I'm almost exhausted right now. I had an hour interview with a reporter from BBC World News this morning around lunch time, and I've spent most of the last few hours on the air.

It takes a lot out of me to do these if I do them right and I have one more to go tonight at 6:30pm, but that one is in Eastern NC and you can't hear it via the web.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WAY TO GO William! You are doing a great Job!

[
    quote="2ndamendsis"]
    [/quote]

That is the cuteist thing I have ever seen !!! I love it!!

Way to go William, its worth the wait on our computors
    We better do something Mexican congress is up ther on capitol hill today meeting with U.S. Hispanic caucus,for amnesty not good!! better get some e-mails out to all members of Hispanic caucus
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well William...

Time for the current server to become a dB read/write backend and a HTML/PHP write backend...

Put two el cheapo HTML/PHP read- only servers in front...

And a Radware WSD load balancer in front... of those....

...but of course...money...money everywhere but not a tree to pick from.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12