Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC is on track to set a new record in May :)

ALIPAC Team,

I just checked the web statistics for the first seven days of May.

We are on course to set a new web traffic record this May. If that happens it will be the second consecutive month in a row that we have set new records.

Keep up the great work team.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great News William!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If anyone spots any websites out there that are the kind of sites ALIPAC would like to be linked with, see if you can get them to link to us.

That will help our numbers continue to rise.

W

I am posting on myspace 12 to 15 articles a day and advertising ALIPAC each and every time.

site traffic up

Congrats! What you're doing is vital to our nation. I forget which site I got your link from, but you've taught me soooo much! I am sending a link to you with all my emails to family friends, news media ( yeah right, they are FOR SURE going to contact you ), just everyone.

I keep hoping that although the media I've been contacting haven't given any reports of the whole truth, yet, I pray they, individually, are starting to get curious and take the info and links, home, to check out on their home computers, if they feel they can't at work. At least I'm trying!

Suggestion: on your home page you have the 'site traffic' window. It would be interesting if you had it broken down by year...then for this year, show the last and current month. Possible?

Keep up the good work!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!