Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Hate to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    If you run the google fight website with ALIPAC vs. our real adversary, the bad guys have a slight edge on us. Something we should probably work on.

However, when you consider or factor in that the "mother of all bad guy websites" is 41 times bigger than ALIPAC (# of members), then we're doing relatively well in the Google Fight website.

ALIPAC 167574 articles, and Members: 3247 registered users
    vs.
    Bad Guys: Threads: 203,220, Posts: 1,382,617, Members: 134,328

http://www.immigrationportal.com helps illegals with everything from how to get drivers licenses, car tags, money, to ways to persist without getting deported. The immigration provides the organizational structure for foreign nationals to petition the congress and they are the primary supporters of the incidious "dream" act.

They believe that the Congress represents their members (not American citizens) - and, with regard to the Senate, they are correct.
    Hey! Give us some time COTO. We are less than two year old. Doin pretty good short notice I say.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    FABULOUS! Gawd that must hurt (MATT, that is).

Especially since I've heard they've spent millions of dollars in promoting it!! Ha ha!! Promote away, but since it's crap, no one's buying it!! Very funny!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Looks like MATT deleted my post.

W
    Typical behavior for them, isn't it? So much for a fair, balanced, open discussion of the issues, eh?

Which I'm sure is why they are being so unsuccessful - people may go to their site, but once there and looking around, they see it's a biased, one-sided, unfair site that's on the wrong side of the isssue. So they don't link to it or ever go back again. If it didn't have a lot of money behind it, I'm sure it would be history by now.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

My account is not banned yet, but they are removing most of my posts.

The removed the Matt VS ALIPAC fight thread.

They removed my response to YOU CANT BE ANTI. When I said Im PRO LEGAL immigration and ANTI law breaking, gang banging, drug smuggling, trespassers.

They Also removed my new discussion titled STOP THE RACISM

I pointed out that Matt.org was racist because they think Mexican / Latinos are only good for working low end jobs scrubbing toilets and working like slaves in the fields.

I said "There is nothing more racist than supporting the crimes of others because they share your race."

All of that was deleted.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

with NO explanation?

nope

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    All of that was deleted.
    W
    They suck.

W - Didn't I read you saying something at Matt about wanting to talk to an adminstrator or moderator? Do such people just stay quiet and not expose who they are?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I told you this was going on..............
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

How does their crappy forum manage to attract so many members?

I'm wondering how many of them are duplicate or sock puppet accounts.

Also, how many of those so-called members are active and participate on a regular basis.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast