Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipac voter registration drives

Has this happened yet? If not ... Why not yet?

the only way ANY elected official will understand what the American people want is when any and all elected officials who support "Guest Worker" or "Amnesty" are slaughtered in the polls on election day. this will best be done by having an overwhelming number of new voters voting them out of office for good.

examples need to be made of elected officials who support illegal immigration from within both parties.

Ditto!

I agree!

i bring this up because of a news report i saw regarding conservative republicans possibly sitting out this or the next election. i think this is the wrong tactic. we need everyone at the polls voting for those who stand with us on this issue. if there isn't someone running in your area on this platform, then maybe its time we get someone who does to challange them.

a full turnout of old and new registered voters is required for at least the next two elections to oust anyone who supports illegal immigrants in washington.

the only way to clean up this mess is to clean house and we need to start at the top and work our way down.

If you don't know how your local elected officials have voted on illegal immigration here is a link to assist you in learning their history.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/

The surest way to piss America off is to steal what we're building for our children.

That is a great idea Kneemow. Stay on us from time to time till we get it done.

Right now we have a project backlog we are fighting on top of a backlog in e-mails, mail, and calls. We are adding new people and positions each week to catch up with demand.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we don't need to carry placards and shout at a bunch of ethically and morally corrupt people.

this is the loudest form of protest that elected officials will hear and listen to.

I have been thinking about this also.

I don't know the rules of getting others to register - but if you can here, I intend to get the necessary documents and see how many people I can register.

It would be good if they vote - but imagine if suddenly the people in Washington hear that X number of new voters registered!

In fact, we could let them know each week just how many we have registered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I have been thinking about this also.

I don't know the rules of getting others to register - but if you can here, I intend to get the necessary documents and see how many people I can register.

It would be good if they vote - but imagine if suddenly the people in Washington hear that X number of new voters registered!

In fact, we could let them know each week just how many we have registered.
    awesome!

a very good point. i think washington needs to see numbers, and then feel them later to get the point.

regardless of whatever they vote in favor of guest worker or amnesty, it can be undone by the elected officials we vote in to replace them. i'm weary of calling and talking to those who will not listen to the will of the people.

it's time to start ending political careers

I have conducted programs with volunteers and campaign employees to register over 5,000 people in the 90's

W

Memorial day is coming up next weekend. I urge everyone to put up a table, a stack of voter registration forms, pens, and two pictures with the words listed below....

them

or them

Who do you think they died for? End Illegal Immigration, Please register to vote!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast