Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kneemow
    Memorial day is coming up next weekend. I urge everyone to put up a table, a stack of voter registration forms, pens, and two pictures with the words listed below....

them

or them

Who do you think they died for? End Illegal Immigration, Please register to vote!
    Make sure you have a list of who to vote for and who not to vote for too.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

i bring this up because of a news report i saw regarding conservative republicans possibly sitting out this or the next election. i think this is the wrong tactic. we need everyone at the polls voting for those who stand with us on this issue.
    Yes!
    if there isn't someone running in your area on this platform, then maybe its time we get someone who does to challange them.
    For most states the filing deadlines for independent candidates for Congress in 2006 are still in the future. In some states it is still possible to file as a Republican or Democrat candidate for Congress in 2006.

Excellent suggestions.

This doesn't have to happen as big one off events either ... just simple regularly consistant weekend drives that take place from now until the cutoff registration date for the upcoming elections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12