Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now I can breath!

Whew all kinds of things were going through my mind!

As far as the documentary on MS-13 I want to know how it is that this guy that they interviewed who admitted to many killings and other things was WALKING AROUND AND NOT IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! He ADMITTED ON NATIONAL TV that he had murdered probably over 20 people and no one is going to arrest him!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Charles, Thank you.

And I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous.

No matter what they say, there is no such thing as fresh seafood out here in the middle of the desert.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ohflyingone, I wondered about that myself. But some of the people they interviewed were inmates. They just wouldn't say which prisons they visited. Remember, the inmates were going to "kidnap" the news people so they went to a different prison where nobody would tell them anything so they went back to the one where they were threatened?

And did you notice that the ones WITHOUT all those tattoos were the ones doing all the talking?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Charles, Thank you.

And I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous.

No matter what they say, there is no such thing as fresh seafood out here in the middle of the desert.
    Deluxe Seafood plater and banana pudding. I'll pay for it later.

Ohhhhh, but we can MAKE our own 'naner puddin! Just ask my hubby. I can make better banana pudding than those restaurants can take out of a can and stick vanilla wafers in. Trouble is, I don't care a fig about the pudding but I sure would like to have some of that Carolina style seafood. Sigh............

Ohhhhh, but we can MAKE our own 'naner puddin! Just ask my hubby. I can make better banana pudding than those restaurants can take out of a can and stick vanilla wafers in. Trouble is, I don't care a fig about the pudding but I sure would like to have some of that Carolina style seafood. Sigh............
    I know the owners and it is good home made nana pudding no cans allowed for that.

Ah Ha! NC style banana pudding, too.

I want to go home! WAAAHHHH!

flounder, scallops, shrimp, oysters, crab cake,hush puppies, french fries and more cholesterol than I have had in 6 months.

Charles.

Shrimp will do that to you. But think of the bright side, it's non-fattening. It's just all that breading and oil that are fattening.

Charles.

Shrimp will do that to you. But think of the bright side, it's non-fattening. It's just all that breading and oil that are fattening.

and that biiiig bowl of nana pudding.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast