Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipac in Wonderland

You guys are something serious! Are you the only ones in the whole world who still believe that 9/11 was the job of Arabs? for reference look at "An American Holocaust is at hand!" It is generally accepted that anyone with an IQ of 80 or above has realized in the meantime that it was entirely planned and carried out by the US government!

Under these conditions it should be no surprise that you still don't get it that there are no "illegal aliens", but "uninspected foreigners" at best. If you don't agree, show me the word "illegal" in the law. But what do people like you care about the law if there are insane emotions!

You Guys????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

tickleme I find your theories preposterous. I've seen the theories, since I lost Gerald Paskins, a friend, when the first plane hit. "Popular Mechanics" has debunked the theories and anyone with an IQ of 50 can see in the photos taken at the Pentagon, while in flames, fuselage parts on the lawn. OH by-the-way where are the people from Flight 77. Ask Ted Olsen where he wife is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now where did I leave my tin foil hat?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the enlightenment, gosh two paragraphs and my whole outlook on the world has changed! I guess I can go back to sleep now.

Can I fill in the Blah,blah,blah
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

uninspected foreigners" what is unspected? must be a word for "you guys " with 80 plus IQs

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Go right ahead red.

BTW Jim I have your hat.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Go right ahead red.

BTW Jim I have your hat.
    Thanks MD it keeps out the gamma rays and I can hear the music 7/24 everywhere, gotta go take my meds

There are a lot of cover-ups on what happened on 9/11, but you came to the wrong place talking about "uninspected foreigners" THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast