Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're looking for the word "illegal" look in the 1996 Immigration Act. And it says, "aliens" too. So, maybe you should do your homework.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Can I fill in the Blah,blah,blah
    Go right ahead red.

BTW Jim I have your hat.
    Thanks MD it keeps out the gamma rays and I can hear the music 7/24 everywhere, gotta go take my meds
    I think the doggy took it.

Did tickleme escape from the candy farm again?
    It's time his handlers put his jacket back on...the one with all the straps and buckles.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Alipac in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by tickleme
    You guys are something serious! Are you the only ones in the whole world who still believe that 9/11 was the job of Arabs? for reference look at "An American Holocaust is at hand!" It is generally accepted that anyone with an IQ of 80 or above has realized in the meantime that it was entirely planned and carried out by the US government!

Under these conditions it should be no surprise that you still don't get it that there are no "illegal aliens", but "uninspected foreigners" at best. If you don't agree, show me the word "illegal" in the law. But what do people like you care about the law if there are insane emotions!
    daaaaaaaaa you must be a democrat...thanks for the mumbo-jumbo
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    It's time his handlers put his jacket back on...the one with all the straps and buckles.

[b]I think tickleme is saying [color=red]“tickleme IS AN ILLEGAL ALIENâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

You guys are something serious
    Just us “guysâ€

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    You Guys????

"Undocumented Genders" would eliminate this type of discrimination.

I say we boycott

Banned

For ANY Guys and Gals with a IQ above thirteen and a half

Noah Webster was born on October 16, 1758, in the West Division of Hartford. Noah's was an average colonial family. His father farmed and worked as a weaver. His mother worked at home. Noah and his two brothers, Charles and Abraham, helped their father with the farm work. Noah's sisters, Mercy and Jerusha, worked with their mother to keep house and to make food and clothing for the family.

Few people went to college, but Noah loved to learn so his parents let him go to Yale, Connecticut's only college. He left for New Haven in 1774, when he was 16. Noah's years at Yale coincided with the Revolutionary War. Because New Haven had food shortages during this time, many of Noah's classes were held in Glastonbury.

Noah graduated in 1778. He wanted to study law, but his parents could not afford to give him more money for school. So, in order to earn a living, Noah taught school in Glastonbury, Hartford and West Hartford. Later he studied law.

Noah did not like American schools. Sometimes 70 children of all ages were crammed into one-room schoolhouses with no desks, poor books, and untrained teachers. Their books came from England. Noah thought that Americans should learn from American books, so in 1783, Noah wrote his own textbook: A Grammatical Institute of the English Language. Most people called it the "Blue-backed Speller" because of its blue cover.

For 100 years, Noah's book taught children how to read, spell, and pronounce words. It was the most popular American book of its time. Ben Franklin used Noah's book to teach his granddaughter to read.

In 1789, Noah married Rebecca Greenleaf. They had eight children. Noah carried raisins and candies in his pockets for the children to enjoy. The Websters lived in New Haven, then moved to Amherst, MA. There, Noah helped to start Amherst College. Later the family moved back to New Haven.

When Noah was 43, he started writing the first American dictionary. He did this because Americans in different parts of the country spelled, pronounced and used words differently. He thought that all Americans should speak the same way. He also thought that Americans should not speak and spell just like the English.

Noah used American spellings like "color" instead of the English "colour" and "music" instead " of "musick". He also added American words that weren't in English dictionaries like "skunk" and "squash". It took him over 27 years to write his book. When finished in 1828, at the age of 70, Noah's dictionary had 70,000 words in it.

Noah did many things in his life. He worked for copyright laws, wrote textbooks, Americanized the English language, and edited magazines. When Noah Webster died in 1843 he was considered an American hero.

From websters

Ilegal o ilegal prohibido

Contraviniendo una ley especĂ*fica, especialmente un derecho penal o no permitido por las reglas algo tales como un juego

Inmigrante ilegal
    Alguien que ha entrado en un paĂ*s ilegal

(OR)

Illegal or unlawful prohibited

Contravening a specific law, especially a criminal law or not allowed by the rules of something such as a game

Illegal immigrant
    Somebody who has entered a country illegally

azwreath wrote
    Undocumented Genders" would eliminate this type of discrimination.
    I say we boycott
    Now that funny

You know my wife seems to think if we really want to blow the crap out of those Arabs that didn’t do 9/11…
    We need a president with balls,
    and to get that,
    we better put one in the White House with ovaries !!!
    I am not saying I agree…
    I thought some of you Guys that are Gals would appreciate the statement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast