Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's Christmas Plan

Friends,

Here is the general plan for the Christmas and New Year's holidays.

Tuesday I will put up a few more stories on the homepage and leave the last / top story a Christmas Greeting / Thank You from ALIPAC.

This message will encourage those that find our site over the holidays to check out these Discussion Groups, our Archives, and to sign up for our alerts.

There will be few homepage updates unless something really big happens over the break. Our troops need a rest. Some of you are still working on your activism during the holidays and that is great.

Everyone should please take it easy on our moderators because they too need some R and R.

I want everyone that needs a rest to be able to kick their shoes off for a bit and relax.

Right after Jan. 1, I want to get everything back into high gear again.

We have a historic task ahead in 2006.

If you plan on using our Discussion Groups over the break, please keep an extra set of eyes out for us and drop a me or a moderator a message.

I will continue to check in here and check my email about twice per day.

We will keep everything working for you but we plan to turn the heat down on our operations.

How does this plan sound to everyone?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds WONDERFUL. I know I'm not the only one who feels mentally DRAINED and exhausted.

That is the best Christmas gift I've gotten. SO FAR!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton