Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I have to say is numbersusa.com

This is the largest and most comprehensive illegal alien site with over 1,000,000 members nationwide. It currently has 135,000 activists working for the site, because they make it so easy. I sent 10 pre-written faxes to different Senators in 5 minutes. You have to check this site out.

welcome, actnow. I think alot of people here are familiar with Numbers. I know I've been using it for over a year, myself. But thank you for trying to spread the word.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Welcome ActNow, we have been working with NumbersUSA for some time now. We use their incumbent Grades at www.betterimmigration.com in our endorsements, we encourage our members to use their fax services, and we focus more on the phones here at ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: All I have to say is numbersusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by actnow
    This is the largest and most comprehensive illegal alien site with over 1,000,000 members nationwide. It currently has 135,000 activists working for the site, because they make it so easy. I sent 10 pre-written faxes to different Senators in 5 minutes. You have to check this site out.
    Welcome actnow-
    NumbersUSA makes it really easy. But dont just send the faxes. Call every member of the judiciary committee, because this is where Specter is going to introduce his outrageous immigration proposal. This is what they will notice first, because the staffers complain about the phones being so busy. I'd be afraid my fax would find its way to the trash can without being read. But I believe all phone calls are recorded even if a staffer answers.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn