Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To all Republicans that....

I am sorry to berate some Republicans, but it is a must.

Those that thought voting for Democrats this year, thinking they were going to teach a lesson to Republicans....you have messed us up!!!!

Yesterday, an article in the NY Times, stated Republicans lost the 2006 election due to the stance on illegals.

This article states that the Dems and Republicans are going to get together and stop the fence, give lawbreakers a "path to citizenship"...and it's all to "teaching them a lesson"?

Who did they hurt? Us!

This morning in Reuters, there is another article, stating the same thing...the media and Dems are circulating stories that anyone wanting illegals stopped and deported, are racists, KKK members, Neo-Nazi's, etc.

They are defaming us!

Not one word on the illegals costs to us, not one word on I.D. theft, not one word on the gangs, drugs, murderers, etc.

The "bleeding hearts" are working overtime to defame us.

When their kid's and grandkids' wake up one morning, and find there are no jobs, except low paying ones, that we have completely changed our whole culture....will they realize what they have done.

Please...start emailing, faxing now.....especially to Jeff Flake, who will do anything to get campaign $$$ and votes, as well as most of the others!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The NYT is gonna say whatever it's been told to say. We'd could do an analysis of each district and the events that took place and come up with cases that show them wrong and we have done that.

Looking at my district the voters canned Ann Northup (R). She voted and supported Bush 98-99 % of the time. The Democrat, a former Republican, and a kind of maverick had the stronger stand on amnesty. Your own district did something else and kept their Rep. Did Republicans mess up?

How about Texas that re-installed Perry? How they doin'?

moosey, if you're gonna read propaganda, you're gonna have to learn to slap yourself. Get a handle on it. Once citizens become aware of the issues they don't go back. We can't change the elections. We can carve the names of the amnesty backers into our minds and walls because in 2008 we'll vote somemore.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2008 is two yrs. away....our country is already faltering.

When we sit down and allow the media to call us names, due to this, and not report both sides, we are allowing them to twist the truth and influence politicians more than they have influenced them.

It's lies, and all media that do such reporting, should be called on it.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moosetracks, I agree

Moosetracks, I agree, the short sighted (so called Republicans) have really messed us up, and have hurt this country big time. This hurts far more then just with immigration. They have given to same bleeding hearts that support illegal immigration, the power to legislate other moral eroding values. These are the same bleeding hearts that feel making “Nice-Nice” to terrorist with stop them from attacking.

With some support for these “shifting” Republicans (not much thought, because they failed to see past theirs noses). Due to Bush’s’ position on illegal immigration, I too “temporally” stopped calling myself Republican. I supported most everything else he has done. The big difference here is that I made this change "AFTER" the election. I felt it was important to keep other problems in check. I didn’t want to “Throw the baby out with the bath water”, or “Bite off my nose to spite my face”. Someone should tell these people that voting requires thinking as well.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    I agree this is all very unsettling. Democrats were voted in this time, in my opinion, because of the Iraq war issue and Bush's unwillingness to see the majoritys view on putting together a plan to leave Iraq.

Media has always tended to be one sided, it is a refreshing rarity when there are two sides appropriately reported in a story. Reporters have their own agenda just like politicians as can be seen in the stories submitted here on our site.We must keep fighting on moving forward without letting them get us off track.

Their whole motivation is to get us off track and feeling defeated. SO, the best revenge is to continue moving forward and making a difference, which we are or they would not be working so hard to get us off track.

Yep, Dems were voted in, and soon to follow, amnesty for the millions and millions of illegals, their wives, their husbands, their mothers, and fathers, their cousins, and probably even their dam goats, lets hear it for the Democrats, hip, hip. horay!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Maybe I am just little miss sunshine here, but I am not so pessimistic. Remember that the Democrats who won against some of the Republicans did not run on pro-amnesty platforms. Some of them were at least as tough against illegal immigration.

It's my opinion that this full court press by the media is to be expected. They are just gearing up for the coming battle; they'll be putting out the propaganda big time now. Just look at Tom Brokow's special on illegal immigration on NBC. I doubt that it is any coincidence that this was aired a couple of weeks before congress comes back in session.

Not only is the media going to try to influence public opinion in favor of amnesty, but they are going to attempt to demoralize and intimidate those working against amnesty. The more they pull this garbage, the more entrenched and determined I become.

April
    Yes and it is no coincidence that on the Tom Brokows special it was 45 minutes of " poor Gould Construction" and hard working illegals and a few short minutes of Tom Tancredo AND no mention of all the crimes and deaths related to this illegal influx other than touching on document fraud. They picked a construction boom area setting in the middle of the Colorado mountains for the special instead of a setting in one of the many places where illegals are taking jobs Americans need right and left. Yeah.... I am becoming more and more entrenched and determined
    myself not to mention POed.

Anyone think this might be "sending up a trial balloon"
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Personally, I think the election was rigged and they (the conspirators) have gotten rid of anyone not in favor of a guest worker program except a few. With all of the problems we had with our voting machines, I don't think we had a just election.

Now that the election is over, where's the voting machine controversy? The media has it on the back burner and it won't come up again until the next election..by that time it will be too late to demand a paper trail. We are being manipulated through our elections.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast