Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All of a Sudden I am picking up 2 new Hispanic TV Channels

I don't have Cable and they are more clear that the other stations

Channel 4 and 34 Atlanta
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Lovely.... Are they working from a local broasdcasting company? They would have to be wouldn't they?

I have never seen either of them before. I haven't adjusted the TV or Antenna.

Chevy just came on with a blaring commercial with Spanish Music - Great
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Like that isn't bad enough, I live in Indiana on a county road in farm country out in the middle of a bunch of cornfields. I have 2 juniper bushes, one on each side of my driveway. I was out there today trimming those bushes and looked up and here came a hispanic with his dog on a leash running down the road. I see lots of them everytime I go to town, but now they are out here in the cornfields with me. So far I am only getting one hispanic channel but expecting more any day now.

I called the cable company "Cox ", here in Phoenix this evening, because I thought it was somthing I did (leave the couch) for family dinner. Suddenly I got a buzz sound. Ticked me off. Then I noticed silence from the major netwotks, NBC, ABC, CBS, English, was overcasted by Spanish.

The Cox guy walked me through adjusting my "memo" button, stating that "this happens all the time." If I hear this agian, I'm cancelling Cox, especially since I know, this was not a coincinence.

that happened here in okla with dish network sattelite. Not long after putting on these new channels we got letters saying they were dropping oln, lifetime and lifetime movie network, I sent them a quick email saying I guess they were dropping them due to the increase in cost of adding these new spanish speaking networks and told them I was going to drop them like a hot potato if they didnt soon get the channels back on I was paying dearly for! Took about 3 weeks but with a flood of nasty emails and calls from irate viewers we soon got our channels back on the air! Really made me cuss a blue streak when I downloaded Swat to my tyvo dvr went to watch it and the darn thing was in spanish
    Build the dam fence post haste!

and here came a hispanic with his dog on a leash running down the road.
    Sawdust-
    We do that from time to time.

Here in San Diego

After the past few years I have seen several major network TV channels changed to Spanish programing. A few on Cox Cable, but not near as many. But the topper happened last year. My favorite 60's & 70's radio station without notice was changed to Spanish. Friday and overt the weekend I enjoyed my music like usual. Woke up Monday and it had been changed. I kept looking at the dial making certian I had it on the right station. It was, but without my much loved music. Talk about feeling put out to pasture. But for Spanish??
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

DirectTV seems to have a host of Spanish channels - I never knew there were that many.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)