Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is all talk and no action........

I have lost any hope of these worthless politicians doing anything to stop ILLEGAL immigration.....they can hire 20,000 TSA airport screeners and they can't fund a 5,000 bed OTM facility in Texas?

Nothing is going to change.................the rich don't care.....

Im knew at this. What do you mean an OTM and a TSA airport for what in Texas?

Welcome Tish.

OTM stands for Other than Mexican. It is a term the border patrol uses for illegal aien crossers that are not Mexican citizens.

TSA stands for the US Transportation and Security Administration.

I had an interesting chat with Roy Beck of NumbersUSA tonight. He said that 5 years ago only about 25 lawmakers were on our side with most immigration legislation.

He says now that almost 150 are! Both the elections and the activism and the lobbying by citizens is working.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am glad to hear it W but until I hear of something significant like 10,000 more border patrol agents then I have my doubts....

So you are waiting for it to just happen or someone else to serve it up and provide it for you?

What do you suggest Jack? Should we all sit down in the middle of this fight and stop our calls as well?

What's your plan?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we should have a protest. I missed out on that in the 60's.

Headbands, arm-bands, posters, banners, and buckets of tomatoes.

Splat!! Splatt!!

Also:

Don't Spend, Save....you can do that right from your home, no travel expense, no having to take off from work. Just:

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!! Keep your money in your purse, drain theirs these evil Globalists. They are very fragile....if for example, you boybotted Commercial Christmas and told them....All I Want for Christmas Is My Country Back....they'd be squealing like pigs at an EMPTY slop trough and beggin', yes beggin' you to tell them what you need to start spendin' again.

Pay off those credit cards, use cash, make that trip to the bank, fill your tank only half full and buy it the next morning not that night on your way home from work, don't buy anything that is not essential and don't trade at the same place, spread those dollars around, buy American Made By Americans for that which you must have, and tell your kids....this year is for our nation our people our future and you! They are intuitive....and believe me will understand the need to do whatever is necessary to survive.

There is much we are doing and much more we can do and NOT SPENDING is one of the best ways to get our country back. Break 'em. They don't deserve your money, they don't deserve your attention.

TURN YOUR BACKS ON THEM.

Afterall, they turned their backs on you.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HELL NO, William. WE SURE can't sit back and stop what we're doing. Every little bit of progress is PROGRESS. We have to count our victories in small numbers but small numbers add up to LARGE numbers. This won't get solved overnight but it WILL get solved. Remember, JackSmith--BUSH'S budget plan only called for 250 new border patrol agents. The bill from Congress asked for TWO THOUSAND A YEAR FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS. They GOT 1000 a year which was FOUR TIMES WHAT BUSH REQUESTED. That sounds to me like we ARE winning the battle. We haven't won the war YET but we are sure winning a lot of the battles.
    We sure can't give up now. We're ON A ROLL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

But those blue haired little old ladies are deadly

Can you imagine what they consider Homeland Security? X-raying, patting down and screening litle old ladies and babies at airports, while 3 MILLION illegals just waltzed across the border last year. And Transportation Sec. Minetta when asked if Arab looking men in turbans should warrant more attention than blue eyed, blond haired babies, he categorically stated 'absolutley not!'. Gee doesn't that make you feel more secure. Every week where I live in San Diego, vans and SUVs packed with illegals regularly drive 100+ MPH with their lights out, in the fast lane going the wrong direction of our local freeways as a tactic to avoid apprehension by the Border Patrol. Often times this results in the killing and injuring of innocent people, but they do nothing to stop it. When caught, the smugglers are often given 'slap on the wrist' sentences, only to get out and do it again and again and again. They even joke about it, knowing that only big time smuggling operations ever get any serious punishment. Talk about terrorists. Imagine driving home at night with your family and at the last minute seeing a car barreling straight at you at 100 MPH with their lights off. And here in San Diego, these incidents are hardly ever even reported in the news, and if they are, they are most often reported as simple 'WRONG WAY DRIVER' stories. Can you believe that?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

reptile09--asked "can you believe that?"

Yep....there is no low too low that these Globalist Illegal Lovers will stoop to hide and conceal the death and tragedy this issue is creating for millions of American Citizens.

The people in our government hate US.

That is the bottom-line. And we've just got to face that fact and GET RID OF 'EM....immediately!!

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY!!

Then CLEAN OUT DC....no exceptions....no mercy!

If you are a Traitor, and we'll know who you are, you're gone.

You have one chance....to save yourself for a short spell and that is to IMPEACH this Wackident and Tricky Dick NOW!!

There is no other way to redeem yourselves, but that way. That is it, the only way you can prove your loyalty to the American People.

Then cancel all FTA's and withdraw from the WTO.

Get Troops on the Borders and start Deporting Illegal Aliens.

Then SHUT DOWN every single 501 C 3 that said or wrote one word to anyone that contributed to this tragic disaster in the United States and send their officers and employees to JAIL as the Traitors they've proved themselves to be.

It's very simple. Nothing complicated. Fourth-graders could do it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    JUDY, I like the non-consumerist ideas, only because we live on one income and thats already how we live. We homeschool out two youngest (the schools here spend so much time on the illegals kids that they were letting ours fall behind, no kidding) and we beleive kids need a parent at home with them. However, let me tell all of you from my experiences, when you live the way we do, it is literally day to day and you realize what you "really" need to survive. Our clothes come from family and friends hand me downs (of course sometimes there new clothes and always new underclothes) and sometimes thirft store shopping. Any books for homeschooling have done this way too. We do not buy electronics, last time we bought a new tv was in 1993!!! Also, we have never owned a car, till now, and its a 1986. We have never gone on a vacation (cannot go with out a car in the past, plus its the money too). So, I'm not whining, would like things a bit better, but, it has been good for my kids to not grow up being materialistic. They have learned about saving for what they want, working towards a goal and realizing the latest toy will not make them happy. Yes we (as a nation) need to stop our spending, that will push our lawmakers, because the big companies used to having our dollars in their sweaty little fists will cry and run to the gov't saying "do whatever it takes, just give them what they want" (well hopefully).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast