Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanElizabeth--thank you so much for sharing this piece of your life with US. Believe me you are RICH. Your kids are so lucky to have sensible parents; willing to love, teach and protect them.

Congratulations on the new car!! 1986 was a very good year for cars, too. They were well made, and I'll bet you'll enjoy alot of miles on that baby and she'll serve you well for many years to come.

I pray we will succeed with our mission AmericanElizabeth for you, your family and all Americans.

Thank you too for helping me stress to other Americans how easy it is just to say NO to this unnecessary spending. Because when we get right down to the basics, the basics are all we need to survive and be happy. And for right now, that's all we need to concern ourselves with...our survival as a free people in a free nation.

All together now in unison:

All I Want for Christmas Is My Country Back

What an easy non-violent way to defeat this Globalist Evil?

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!

Put your hard-earned money in your piggy bank, not theirs. Then they'll be squealin' like hungry little pigs to their CongressCritters "give them whatever they want, just make all this "saving" go away, I've got my own mortgage on my mansion to pay and I need revenues and earnings or I'll be fired and lose my house, my wife, my kids, my friends, my "contacts'....I'll be "dirt"...please CongressCritters....DO SOMETHING"!

:P
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh yes. I believe you, reptile. If the Winston-Salem Journal refuses to follow up on "our" serial rapist and he lives right there in Winston-Salem in a house backed by an FHA loan, had a $44,000 a year job and committed NUMEROUS crimes including the rape of 8 women, then I can SURE believe that your news doesn't report somebody driving the wrong way on an INTERSTATE.

Thank goodness for reporters like Mr. Wireback, who works for the Greensboro News and Record because he has done some heavy-duty digging and exposed ALL of the travesties committed by this MONSTER.

AmericanElizabeth--I KNOW it is really difficult to do what you and your family are trying to do but I agree with Judy that you are RICH and your CHILDREN are RICH. They seem to be learning that material things are NOT what is important and they have a Mom who is willing to do without in order to give them some semblance of a normal upbringing. You just hang in there because things WILL get better.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thanks all, I do not feel "poor". I grew up in a family of six kids (I'm the youngest). We all are still close and when one is in need, we all chip in to take care of each other, our father taught us that, he spent a good portion of his childhood in an orphanage in Washington state (the social services decided his parents were too "poor" to properly care for their children). My kids do not have an inkling that they are considered poor by many peoples standards. We have many fantastic parks in our area and we would take the buses or MAX to it all see wildlife, go to reduced price days at the zoo, etc. My kids get more of these kind of times with us because this is our entertainment. They are healthier than most. They look at the kids who's parents are high consumerists and they feel sorry for them. I have never felt bad for ourselves. Remember, necessity is the mother of invention, and we Americans have lost that in this century. We have lost our desire to work hard for what we want, and to save for it instead of charge it. Early on my husband and I both worked, charged, lived in the city but then after heaping debts from medical bills (difficult pregnancy) we realized we had been trying to live a life that was unrealistic and have lived on cash ever since, trust me people try it, we have been loads happier. Our computer is a 166 Mhz but it lets us use the internet, our one main luxury (and learning tool). If people could just say no to buying, live within their means and not feel the need for McMega Mansions to live in, they'd learn a lot about themselves. And yes the 1986 car is a gem, it has only had 2 other owners!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are to be admired, AmericanElizabeth. We could all learn lessons from you.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I started complaining about this business with the illegals several years ago. I started taking action by writing to legislators, posting on forums and other "JuniusJnr" activities about three years ago. This past year, I've done more than ever.

I can see progress. There was a time when you couldn't find one person in ten who even knew what you were talking about. Now the public is more aware than ever. Now the legislative body of this government is more aware than ever that the people are aware.

Yes, I have seen progress and I plan to press onward to see it through to the end and change this land back to the land I want to leave behind for my successors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jack- keep the big picture- but find small focused actions you can do weekly if not daily .
    despair does not need to claim you-
    I print out the flyer alipaca) and post them everywhere- a couple of days ago I was talking to a woman and I had put the flyer on the coffee table in the lobby- well she didnt take the local oregon newspaper when she got up to leave- she took the flyer---
    Another idea is to print out these news stories and send them with a cover letter to local media - and ask why arent you covering this issue? ( that will be my new project)
    another is reporting local businesses to WEhirealiens.com.
    I have seen grassroots org work- so please find some way to get the word out in a ten mile radius of where you live and perhaps you will feel more optimistic- Rebecca

thelma--great advice!

JackSmith--we are going to prevail....just remember We are the Americans. All we have to do is remember Who We Are and What We Were Born To Do......then do it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12