Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Allegiance to Mexico

Is anyone disturbed by the allegiance to Mexico? Everywhere I go...bumper stickers, flags, tattoos. Shouldn't they have an allegiance to the United States? We are feeding, housing, educating, and often times providing healthcare for these people. Where is their loyalty?

Banned

Re: Allegiance to Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Is anyone disturbed by the allegiance to Mexico? Everywhere I go...bumper stickers, flags, tattoos. Shouldn't they have an allegiance to the United States? We are feeding, housing, educating, and often times providing healthcare for these people. Where is their loyalty?
    Do you have to ask? Reconquista may only be promoted by the more radical groups, but you can be sure that if the demographics keep changing it will be a secret goal of a very large percentage of Mexicans and so-called Mexican-Americans. It is already openly discussed in California. They know better than to be too open with these sorts of fighting words in Texas, but that's just because they are not yet the majority in most places.

Yes, disturbed, disgusted, distraught. But it isn't just an allegiance to Mexico but it seems to anywhere but the US. In my town it is El Salvador, Brazil, Mexico, Bulgaria, and the latest edition of visa-overstayers come from..... bet you can't guess..... UZBEKISTAN! Scary
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Starting to show up in NC or I am just beginning to
    notice. Seen some "Hecho En Mexico" & shirts with
    Mexican flags. They're getting bold.

Patriotic? What's that?

Uzbekistan! I need to pull out my Rand McNally and check that one out. You're right, it is every place. My son is the only patriotic kid in his class. Several of his classmates said they are moving out of the country after they graduate (good luck with that), and his teacher refused to stand for the pledge of allegiance (especially scary). I couldn't help myself, I wrote the school about that. Aztlan is alive and well. I worked in an office where we had a couple of salesmen that came from Mexico. I asked them about Aztlan and they refused to answer. They neither confirmed nor denied. They did, however have a very fast paced conversation in Spanish, which I did not understand , so I think that I got my answer. The older people from Mexico seem to be sincere and grateful about living in the US, but I think the younger people have a differnet motive.

Neese,
    It is shameful to see that. Here in UT it is the same. I'm sick of seeing "Martinez" or "Gomez" or many other names on the back of cars in their big letters with THEIR country's stupid flag on their bumper.
    I bought a bumper sticker which says, "Don't Like My Flag? GO SOUTH (set on the background of Old Glory).
    The funny thing is, I've had more people pull up to me in traffic giving me thumbs up (real Americans) and at times, I do get the "illegal alien intelligence indicator" (bird finger) but oh well.
    If it offends them, they can get the hell out of our country!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Everyone sees it Neese and everyone is very concerned. The only ones who don't seem to care we are losing our soverignty is our leaders that refuse to do ANYTHING about it.

All evidence suggests that the actions of our leaders in Washington are for the USA to become a 3rd world country. As if our jobs aren't shipped to a 3rd countries fast enough, we have 12,000,000 plus illegal 3rd world invaders to take the rest of our jobs for cut rate wages and over tax our social infrastructure. It is madness and there is no end in site.

I can see the newspaper headlines in the near future when illegals are the majority everywhere and are actually running things, it wil read
    "WHO KNEW" or " WHY DIDN"T WE SEE THIS COMING"
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

It makes me proud that we are all ready to put up a good fight. It's not over until we say it's over.

I know I'm fed up! I went to the store today......my husband wanted Cheerios. As with alot of cereals there was a "free" gift. It was a book. A kiddie book. IN SPANISH!!!! There were different books on each of the boxes. All in Spanish. Not one free English book in the whole lot. Needless to say......hubby didn't get any Cheerios. I'm seeing mexican flags everywhere. Viva mexico. It just makes me ill. Please just please tell me we won't have to hear Spanish Christmas carrols in the store. I know that's hoping for too much but I'm sick of it all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We know that we are in trouble when the Cheerios are Spanish! Next thing 'ya know, they will be after me lucky charms! Okay, not funny.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast