Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Alloted time prior to cloture vote

Did you guys catch the time that is being allotted prior to the cloture vote tomorrow morning.

Sen. Sessions - 10 minutes
    Sen. Specter - 55 minutes
    Sen. Kennedy - 55 minutes
    Reid will also speak as the Senate Majority Leader. Where's the Senate Minority Leader, McConnell?

That is ridiculous! Why are proponents of the bill being given 110+ minutes and opponents 10 minutes? Actually, the opponent side wasn't given anything at first. However, Sen. Sessions wasn't having anything to do with that and requested 10 minutes. After a private discussion (kept from listeners), Sessions was given the time he asked for with 5 minutes coming from Specter and 5 from Kennedy. How fair is that?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ouch!

I thought it would be 25minutes a piece. With Sessions getting 10 minutes.

Thats horrible if those guys get 55minutes a piece. I wont be able to stomache to watch them 2minutes let alone 25/55min a piece
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Oh my Gosh. How can this happen?! Who decides this?! This news is infuriating!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No amount of talking in favor of this Scam is going to change the fact that this bill is a disgrace to the Senate and our rule of law in America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Freedom?

What are we now........ Moscow! Things like this are what you would expect in Russia. People are not allowed to speak even in the halls of our government!

I've been on missions in the Soviet Bloc, and those people are still scared. I see this happening here soon.

I can not believe what I am seeing and hearing happen in this country. This is all such a travesty. Talk radio is the next on the attack...

I think I felt safer in IRAQ!

Call their offices and tell them this is unacceptable and UNAMERICAN.

Yea it was kinda funny, Sessions was telling Reid off about it. He said, the rules state and hour of discussion prior to vote. How can you have a discussion about the bill if both people alloted time are in agreement? Reid threw Sessions a 10 minute bone taking 5 each from Kennedy Blow Bag and Can't Remember His Name Specter.

How generous of you Railroad the US for La Raza Reid.

Dixie

Count on it Gogo!

News Flash:
    I could not get through to Dick Durban's or Obammy's DC offices all day. I did manage to get their local offices. I hope and pray America keeps speaking up!

Welcome to Alipac MisplacedCowboy.

Dixie

Thank you Dixie.......

At least the soldier can speak here..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast