Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Sessions makes more sense in 10 minutes, than all the blowing done by the other two combined.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

While I'm just as discouraged as you all that our side is getting smacked down when it comes to time in the Senate for debate, I don't think it matters that much.

I'm usually pretty frustrated when these votes come up, but I have a good feeling that Reid and his band of dictators have taken the wrong tact and its going to blow up in their face. They can shut Senators down from debating their crap "compromise", but every Senator still gets a vote, and I believe many will vote out of anger and ego.

I don't think we will win because its the right thing for the country, I think we will win because some Senators will want to show they won't be pushed around. I don't care how we get to our goal, aslong as we get there.

Re: Freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedCowboy
    What are we now........ Moscow! Things like this are what you would expect in Russia. People are not allowed to speak even in the halls of our government!

I've been on missions in the Soviet Bloc, and those people are still scared. I see this happening here soon.

I can not believe what I am seeing and hearing happen in this country. This is all such a travesty. Talk radio is the next on the attack...

I think I felt safer in IRAQ!
    You should read the story on www.worldnetdaily.com about the FBI shutting down stores that sell guns.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

What are we now........ Moscow! Things like this are what you would expect in Russia
    You are right, MisplacedCowboy. And by the way, Welcome to ALIPAC.
    We are truly grateful to have you here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Sen. Sessions makes more sense in 10 minutes, than all the blowing done by the other two combined.
    Isn't that the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What are we now........ Moscow! Things like this are what you would expect in Russia
    You are right, MisplacedCowboy. And by the way, Welcome to ALIPAC.
    We are truly grateful to have you here.

I agree. When I call the offices tonight and leave a message I'm saying that I watched C-Span all day and all I can say is what I saw for the first time in history is the Senate of the US acting UNAMERICAN by muzzling and censoring other senators speech. Totally unacceptable for me an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Thanks to all of you. It is great to see such concerned and great Americans here.

What really concerns me is what I have been reading about the NAU. If you look at the chain of events, a lot of things add up.............. This could be more ugly than anyone can imagine. America will not take this lying down.

Just type North American Union into the Google Alerts engine and see what hits your e-mail.

I'm probably behind the Power Curve compared to many of you. With the Military, there are lots of times where I miss entire weeks, etc of real news.

MW
    Triump wrote:

Ouch!

I thought it would be 25minutes a piece. With Sessions getting 10 minutes.

Thats horrible if those guys get 55minutes a piece. I wont be able to stomache to watch them 2minutes let alone 25/55min a piece
    It is possible I got the times wrong, however, I do know Sessions is only getting 10 minutes compared to Specter and Kennedy's much longer time. At first Sessions wasn't allotted any time at all. He had to call into question the logic of giving two proponents of the bill time to speak without giving anytime to the opponents.

Hey, look at the bright side - Kennedy will probably give some of his time to Sen. Feinstein.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where I work, the entire office has been studying the NAU at night for the past two nights.

Everyone comes in to work in the morning, sits down and looks at each other like this:

I didn't tell them anything.

JAK
    Well I hope it backfires and slaps him in the face...along with his precious amnesty bill!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast