Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Already HERE is NO excuse!

I am FED UP with dumdum Americans and legal residents who say that because ILLEGAL aliens are ALREADY HERE, they should be treated with DIGNITY and that REQUIRING them to RETURN to their OWN countries to apply for LEGAL entry into OURS or DEPORTING them is somehow "undignified, un-American (and WORST of all) un-Christian." ALL I know is that an ILLEGAL alien AMERICAN is NOT considered to be a CIVIC hero, he is THROWN into PRISON, and RIGHTLY so! I am SICK and TIRED of ILLEGALS in OUR country being viewed as heroes! They are CRIMINALS HERE JUST as much as they would be in ANY OTHER country!

Amen, my sentiments exactly!

JAK
    Well, just tell them it can't be unAmerican... because most of "Americans" believe it is illegal for them to be here and to be receiving benefits, education, etc.

Enforce the law........ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We do not except The Illegal Alien Hoard.. no exceptions... Go Home, Go Home.

Department of Homeland Security: Pick up the pace on deportations.. you look more and more like the Key Stone Cops day after day.

I guess you want a Damn pay Raise for your Stellar Incompetance. Drag your Incompetant back side into retirement

For all of the IA Huggers ... get a grip, it aint happening
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    So if an person wakes up during the night to see a theif in the act of robbing their house, they should let the theif be because he is already there??? What nonsense!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I read this somewhere from an IA supporter:

"The ONLY crime he commited was coming
    into this contry without the goverment's
    permission...he should be released immediately.."

Comment made afetr an IA being arrested at
    a traffic stop in Florida.

The illegal alien sympathizers (especially the ethnocentric ones) have some of the most ridiculous arguments for their views that I have ever heard. And if that fails to convince, they will pull the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    So if an person wakes up during the night to see a theif in the act of robbing their house, they should let the theif be because he is already there??? What nonsense!
    Priceless and just about as sensible!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    The illegal alien sympathizers (especially the ethnocentric ones) have some of the most ridiculous arguments for their views that I have ever heard. And if that fails to convince, they will pull the race card.
    They are already trying that angle. Where is the NAACP? Dont they
    know they are being replaced and will no longer be a minority as we find ourselves being discriminated against in every area in favor of illegals??

Yoo hoo......somebody over there wake up...we are in this together.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I have never understood the reasoning (if there is any) behind the 'they have been here for a long time so we should give them amnesty' position. If a banker works in London for 10 years, the British gov is not going to grant him citizenship solely based on the fact that he has been in the country a long time. Nor should they. I suspect if he wanted to become a British citizen , he would have to get in line behind everybody else and follow the proper procedures. And if he wasn't a candidate for citizen ship, they would tell him to leave.If a French fashion designer has been working in Milan for 5 years, are the Italians supposed to grant him citizenship? Or a bond trader who works in Singapore?
    The fact that they are here should have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not they get citizenship. As a matter of fact, it should count against them because they have shown that they have no respect for US laws. I don't care if they have friends here, or have a house here. All I can say is GO HOME!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast