Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am I an anchor baby/illegal alien?

My parents came here illegally from Mexico. But then they received amnesty some years back. Then I was born. Am I considered by you an anchor baby or illegal alien, or do we have the same rights?

Troll Alert!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned

Re: Am I an anchor baby/illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by poncho
    My parents came here illegally from Mexico. But then they received amnesty some years back. Then I was born. Am I considered by you an anchor baby or illegal alien, or do we have the same rights?
    I dunno, how old are you?

Bye "chicano" you've already been banned once.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    You should probably make clear that "chicano" is the username previously used by this guy and not a gratuitous racial epithet, otherwise some jackass will call you a racist.

Hi Pancho

When you say amnesty a while back that would probably have been around 1986.

I just want to say this. Even though your parents came here illegally, which was breaking the law, it seems to me the ones that are coming here now have no interest in assimilating into society, learn the language, etc. They are breaking into our country and DEMANDING rights that theyhave NO right to. How would you like it if I broke into your house, demanded that you feed me, educate my kids, give me free medical care, etc.?

You are a citizen now and a taxpayer. Does it not bother you that people who have no right to be here are demanding that you pay for special teachers to teach their kids english (while your kids education is suffering because of the strain on funds), give them free medical care (when you struggle to pay the insurance premiums so that your family has health care), and on top of that you work hard to feed and cloth your family without demanding that someone else do it! If things continue America will become a third world country just like Mexico and others.

Is this what you want for your kids? I don't think so. No Country can absorb massive numbers of people in a short period of time without everyone paying for it. Why is this so hard to understand?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

JohnB2012 wrote:

Oh good grief. Is that really the troll reincarnated as Poncho?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    JohnB2012 wrote:

Oh good grief. Is that really the troll reincarnated as Poncho?
    Yes poncho is the former chicano.

Loser.

So, I guess you are a total shit head or a fraud. Your dumb ass knows you are a citizen if you are born here. You have the same rights as the rest of us natural born citizens and you know it. You are attempting to cloud the issue by asking a foolish question whose answer is already known. Don't be a moron and try to bait someone into saying something you can post on DU.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast