Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

am i the only one ?

am i the only one who thinks all the coverage of andrew speaker and his tb is a little much ? best as i can tell LOTS of others [ doing the jobs Americans just won't do] are walking around spreading it to the communities they live and work in, but this is not being addressed by the msm. i'm not saying Mr. Speaker is'nt wrong I'm just thinking is'nt it a bit much to make him the poster child for the problem of tb in the US and border security? PS i've been calling my senators alot and PRAYING even more.

How much do you think he will get for the movie rights?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There seems to be a media blackout regarding illegal immigration. Last week when all the news agencies were reporting that a Majority of Americans oppose this bill the phones lit up in DC. This scared them and the government pulled the media's strings and requested that they dont report too much on this issue. Probably for the saftey of illegal immigrants. Sigh. We are fighting an uphill battle. Keep up the fight, and thank god for Lou Dobbs, and Sean Hannity, Rush, and Neal Boortz!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

His TB was found accidently through an xray because of a rib injury, and he has no symtoms. I wonder how many thousands of illegal aliens are walking around with this same deadly TB?...I think the media went over board in reporting this case, and why aren't they concerned about all the deadly diseases the illegals are spreading?

Banned
    wolfbaby Welcome to ALIPAC!

Come on over to this thread and help us out today and tomorrow! We need to kill the bill in the Senate by calling and telling them to vote "no" on cloture on S1348!!! A vote "yes" for cloture is vote for AMNESTY.

If you have any questions, just post them and we'll help you right away!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 19&start=0

One of the biggest reasons to STOP this illegal immigration, and to deport the illegals here is because they have diseases that we haven't seen for decades. But, would our government SAY that? NO - too politically incorrect - like we were insulting the poor illegals, instead of protecting Americans!

Before you know it, we'll have another polio outbreak, with all these kids who didn't get vaccinated. That was awful, and I'd hate to see it again. It was scary as hell, and I well remember going for the Salk and Sabin vaccines.

Our government is nothing else but absolutely STUPID.

Welcome Wolf! I'm not sure why the media is blasting this story all over. If this guy was illegal, you could bet there would hardly be a peep spoken by the MSM.

This is scary as hell. My youngest daughter goes to Provo High School in UT, and she was one of the 250 who received a letter to get tested. I've had her tested, and luckily she came up negative.
    Ironically the student who has TB is an illegal. The Salt Lake Tribune left this fact out.

http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_5986636
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

An illegal alien in my County infected 60 other people, because he did not know he had TB. It was not the XDR kind, but it could have been. By the way, where did Speaker get XDR TB?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    His TB was found accidently through an xray because of a rib injury, and he has no symtoms. I wonder how many thousands of illegal aliens are walking around with this same deadly TB?...I think the media went over board in reporting this case, and why aren't they concerned about all the deadly diseases the illegals are spreading?
    ITA, When I first heard the story I knew it had to be an illegal and was wondering why he was going to Greece,lol
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

The government may be able to pull media strings, BUT THEY CAN'T STOP THE INTERNET. And who trusts the media???? That's why the internet has hundreds of thousands on at all hours..........hunting for answers that are the truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast