Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals work in cafes around food. When they have a disease it is passed through the food. the CDC has stated that there are specific diseases that you cannot have and work around food.

He's white and wealthy. Therefore he must be the devil, irresponsible, a deviant and dangerous to all people (especially the hard working and law abiding illegal alien) of this country. Oh my god...if an illegal alien came here seeking a better life and caught TB from some wealthy white guy in America, we could never forgive ourselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="zeezil"]He's white and wealthy. Therefore he must be the devil, irresponsible, a deviant and dangerous to all people (especially the hard working and law abiding illegal alien) of this country. Oh my god...if an illegal alien came here seeking a better life and caught TB from some wealthy white guy in America, we could never forgive ourselves.[/quote

You are right! You hit the nail on the head!

Bowman-i don't know which type of tb he has but i kind of view tb like hepatitis ,there is no good kind. when i was in high school an immigrant student died of tb and we all found out after her death , my hs had All of the students get tested over one or two days in the gym . my bf tested positive for it and she was Never even in the same class as the girl! this was just at the time of the first amnesty in 86

Re: am i the only one ?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    am i the only one who thinks all the coverage of andrew speaker and his tb is a little much ? best as i can tell LOTS of others [ doing the jobs Americans just won't do] are walking around spreading it to the communities they live and work in, but this is not being addressed by the msm. i'm not saying Mr. Speaker is'nt wrong I'm just thinking is'nt it a bit much to make him the poster child for the problem of tb in the US and border security? PS i've been calling my senators alot and PRAYING even more.
    The story is out of a grade B Sci-fi movie. What are the chances that this guys father-in-law is a scientist at the CDC who *also* specializes in TB.

If one were a conspiracy buff...

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    An illegal alien in my County infected 60 other people, because he did not know he had TB. It was not the XDR kind, but it could have been. By the way, where did Speaker get XDR TB?
    Geez, I wonder why that story was not reported by the MSM? A rhetorical question of course on this forum.

Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Re: am i the only one ?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    am i the only one who thinks all the coverage of andrew speaker and his tb is a little much ?
    Personally, I appreciate hearing the story every hour.

But I get very anxious === I want to hear that Speaker is doing better, but with Paris in jail, I want to know how she is doing too.

Oh, and the Lohan girl. Golly, I hope that she isn't going to drive any time soon. Especially over to Brittany's house for a party. Paris wouldn't like to hear about a party she wasn't invited to.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Lohan and Paris?????????????????????????? Neither one is worth 2 hoots.

WHO CARES! The country going to hell in a hand-basket and thats the crap TV is covering!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12