Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AM I A RACIST?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AM I A RACIST?

I was thinking about this over the weekend. This post from robins_aussie is proof.

Immigration is not broken. They are deporting and grinding up people from all over the world daily. NOT FROM PEOPLE SOUTH OF THE BORDER. Carte Blanche is reserved for just this very special group of people only.

I am tired of the tippy toe around this subject. If there is a racist agenda, it is being performed perfectly by our government. There is no equal opportunity in today's immigration policy. I would like to see a Supreme Court case about discrimination on the part of our government because of preferential treatment from people SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

If you are from anywhere else in the world take a number, get in line and complete the paperwork from your home country. In other words leave until we say it is okay for you to be here. Immigration is not broken. They are doing this daily.

Plain and simple if you are from SOUTH OF THE BORDER you get Carte Blanche. If you are from SOUTH OF THE BORDER and broke our laws you get PLATINUM CARTE BLANCHE. All others can punt. You don't count.

Call me a racist, or the xenophobe thing, whatever, that is reality. We print signage just for their language, hospital care, preferred baby care and immediate citizenship, no laws to have to follow, no taxes to pay, no drivers license needed, no insurance needed, no housing codes to follow, no health laws to follow, rampant identity theft, forgery, fraud anything goes as long as you are from SOUTH OF THE BORDER. Everybody else is second class including legal American Citizens.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck. Somebody tell me I am not seeing this correctly. Somebody tell me it ain't so. Somebody tell me we are not being set up. Somebody tell me this treatment towards one group only is constitutional. I think the facts speak for themselves.

Trouble

Great post - Trouble.

I, for one, am included to agree with you. I have several friends who emigrated into this country legally from "across the ocean".

They've told me how they had to wait in line for approval; how much it cost them once they got here; all the legal and financial hoops they had to jump thru; and how grateful they are to be here.

They've learned the language; they've blended into our culture; they still respect their "roots", but they seem themselves as Americans first and are proud of that.

To my way of thinking, it is A SLAP IN THE FACE for all the people who went through the process to allow this nonsense to continue.

The one differentiating factor here is that those from South of the Border, didn't have an ocean to cross -- they simply had easy access.

We don't have signs, etc., printed for people from Rwanda, or Poland, or VietNam.

And the answer to your question about "it being constitutional" -- No it not!! It's one of those "unwritten" things like "don't ask, don't tell".

IMO, I believe that one big reason for this is that our government is part of the SPP Agreement and wants to blend the United States into the North American Union. If they happens, we have already gone down the toilet.

TROUBLE
    Well said!

IMO, the US government and Mexico have made this a latin issue by virtue of their actions and lack of action.

Here's a good example -proof - that that I've personally witnessed:
    You know how we're always yelling that we don't have enough nurses?
    Well, less than 2 years ago we met a group of Irish nursing students {student visas} who were getting ready to graduate. They were quite excited about their prospects in this great country. UNTIL they were told they would have to leave......not one of the group was allowed to remain in the USA. With the shortage of Nurses, we educated these kids and now they're gone. Poof.......back to Ireland.

Why? Because they were European? Caucasian? Why???

Is this reverse discrimination?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have had it with being called a racist. I have never in my life done anything to anyone based on race, color, creed, gender or religion.

There is no doubt a special treatment for anyone from SOUTH OF THE BORDER. Everyone's gut feeling is we are being set up for something because the special treatment is so blatant to this one special group. Those are facts you have to be blind not to see.

If lawsuits at the Supreme Court don't start quickly, we are going down as a country. This is like affirmative action on steroids times ten. This is totally wrong to treat one group so special. Chatting, debating, lobbying is what they enjoy us doing. It keeps us busy while they take care of the business needed to take over.

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble

If lawsuits at the Supreme Court don't start quickly, we are going down as a country. This is like affirmative action on steroids times ten. This is totally wrong to treat one group so special. Chatting, debating, lobbying is what they enjoy us doing. It keeps us busy while they take care of the business needed to take over.

Trouble
    Trouble - I understand your frustration.

We are doing something besides "chatting, debating, and lobbying".

The Congress of the US has figured out that we are not going to sit around this time without voicing our opinion and that has helped.

So, continue to write, fax, email, or call your people in Congress. All we can do is keep fighting!!!

2ndamendsis,

This is so wrong and just stupid. I would take a thousand female nurses from Ireland...excuse me, I would take a thousand nursing students from Ireland any day of the week over the ten to thirty-five million illegals from SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

My wife has been in this country for 24 years from England. They still hassle her at the airport when she goes back to visit.

I do think it is the finest example of discrimination we have on the books today. Nothing I've ever seen compares to this Carte Blanche treatment. Where are the lawsuits?

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    2ndamendsis,

This is so wrong and just stupid. I would take a thousand female nurses from Ireland...excuse me, I would take a thousand nursing students from Ireland any day of the week over the ten to thirty-five million illegals from SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

My wife has been in this country for 24 years from England. They still hassle her at the airport when she goes back to visit.

I do think it is the finest example of discrimination we have on the books today. Nothing I've ever seen compares to this Carte Blanche treatment. Where are the lawsuits?

Trouble
    LOL, they were a mixed bag, TROUBLE.....male and female.

The lawsuits? Well, tons coming from the ACLU, PUERTO RICAN group and many other Open Borders - Pro ILLEGAL group that can swing a bat!
    Hmmmmm, funding? That's an interesting subject. I'll give ya dollars to donuts that some of these groups funding the lawsuits, if the funding was traced back, are getting grants from the good ole American Taxpayer!!

Time our side steps up to the plate!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No doubt,

It was a nice thought though to a have a thousand female nurses from Ireland in our country.

Nothing would surprise me anymore. This is so corrupted from Amnesty 1986 I can't see that common since will ever see the light of day on this subject. In fact barely any news coverage at all on NO to funding the fence. Isn't this exactly why Amesty 1986 failed miserably. My rep's had just written me these get tough letters and then voted not to fund the fence. What a pack of rats!

Anyway back to the Irish nurses.

Trouble

Carte Blanche is reserved for just this very special group of people only.

May I suggest you view this issue in terms of class rather that race? The "special group" is obviously made up of unskilled, young, healthy workers who do not compete directly with the middle class.

Lupita,

Am I to understand that this would make special Carte Blanche treatment towards one group at the expense of other groups okay?

Trouble

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast