Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AM I A RACIST?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you know where that money is going to go eventually? Why, in American monopoly big business.

Do not underestimate Mexican monopoly big business.

the Americans will suck all the resources from mexico for their own while paying off the mex elite

If by "Americans" you mean "American monopoly big business", why, yes. However, there is also French big business, Spanish big business, Brazilian big business, in short, the international big business class, not race.

Lupita,

I do not follow at all where you are trying to go with this. NOTHING excuses the Carte Blanche treatment of one group over another.

In what I have been observing on ILEGAL immigration is that if you are from SOUTH OF THE BORDER you get Carte Blanche treatment. If you are from SOUTH OF THE BORDER and BREAK OUR LAWS you get PLATINUM CARTE BLANCHE treatment. All of this is at the expense of legal American citizens. We pay the bills. Illegals leave us holding the bag through criminality and zero obligation to do things legally when the oven gets hot.

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Lupita
    Do you know where that money is going to go eventually? Why, in American monopoly big business.

Do not underestimate Mexican monopoly big business.

the Americans will suck all the resources from mexico for their own while paying off the mex elite

If by "Americans" you mean "American monopoly big business", why, yes. However, there is also French big business, Spanish big business, Brazilian big business, in short, the international big business class, not race.
    The only way for the mex elite to make this kind of money - a stipend in comparison- is to sell out their 'country' to the Americans & Canadians. The North American Union does not include France, Spain, Brazil {at this time,} or any other country. Why they may have holdings, and they will, it will be American monopolies that will suck everyone dry.

By 'Mexican monoplies' do you mean STATE OWNED OIL?
    The mexican companies don't have the necessary technology to move forward and are reliant upon the rest of the civilized world to do the work to grow their businesses.

So, again, my questions are:
    What do the poor mexicans get out of this sale of their country?

Here's the choice:
    mexicans stay and fight for their rights
    or
    the Americans will suck all the resources from mexico for their own while paying off the mex elite a stipend considering the wealth the Americans will accrue.

A smart people would stand their ground and fight for their rights.
    Are these a smart people?
    I pray that they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it will be American monopolies that will suck everyone dry.

Read this and cry:

Mounting trade deficits have caused the United States to incur rapidly growing obligations to foreign investors. To finance the nation's trade deficits, the United States must sell off more of its assets to foreign investors or reduce the stock of U.S. assets held overseas. According to the data in the latest report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. net international investment position (NIIP) deteriorated sharply from 1985 through 2005, as the asset sales necessary to finance trade deficits transformed the United States from the world's strongest international asset position to the world's largest liability position.

http://www.epi.org/content.cfm/indic...lpict_20060630

No, private monopolies.

The mexican companies don't have the necessary technology to move forward and are reliant upon the rest of the civilized world to do the work to grow their businesses.

That is a terribly ignorant statement, particularly the bit about the "civilized world".

NOTHING excuses the Carte Blanche treatment of one group over another.

I would appreciate if you would copy and paste where I excuse "the Carte Blanche treatment of one group over another".

I simply stated the special treatment you allude to may be more a function of class than of race. That is, corporations benefit not from lots of brown people but from an oversupply of minimum wage workers. The color of their skin is impertinent.

I still say that "This" is about illegal immigration. Not racisim or class disputes.

Read this and cry:

Mounting trade deficits have caused the United States to incur rapidly growing obligations to foreign investors. To finance the nation's trade deficits, the United States must sell off more of its assets to foreign investors or reduce the stock of U.S. assets held overseas. According to the data in the latest report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. net international investment position (NIIP) deteriorated sharply from 1985 through 2005, as the asset sales necessary to finance trade deficits transformed the United States from the world's strongest international asset position to the world's largest liability position.

No, private monopolies.

That is a terribly ignorant statement, particularly the bit about the "civilized world".
    Why do you think American business is taking over mexico? Why do you think that the CFR has been implementing plans for a very long time to suck up their borders? Wealth in natural resources including land.

Not ignorant. And I do like the one about the 'civilized world.' The part of the world that respects the Rule of Law, creates the greatest percentage of new technologies, has the best educational systems and produces the greatest number of inventions. THAT civilized world.

One Example: mexico can't get their oil out of the ground at a greater rate without new technology which they are sorely lacking. Not unlike the middle eastern countries before American oil went in. Not unlike Russia who was much like mexico and only now catching up.

The biggest questions that many are asking is, why is mexico such a lawless, poor country when they are so rich in resources, land and coastal ways? Why have they not developed in all these years as America and other countries have passed them by?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please tell me you are not suggesting this special treatment of total forgiveness and blindness is justified because of what Mexico does or does not do. What does this have to do with being a legal American citizen?

Nothing at all. The thread topic is whether you are a racist or not and I suggested you take into consideration class, that is, that the basis for special tratment is class, not race.
    Easy on Lupita. I think she is rightly pointing out that demographics are of importance. Does anybody doubt that it would make no difference to this system if there were purple Venusians with like demographics living south of the border?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Lupita, I've been trying to follow this thread. I don't know how you will view my opinion of the situation with Mexico, but I'll submit it anyway, and you can decide how you feel about it.

I'm very concerned about the people of Mexico, not only because they're our neighbor and share the North American continent with us, but because we're so familiar with the problems that plague them.

I'm concerned about the people who are "left behind" down there to fend for themselves. We've seen where some of the Mexican people are so concerned about the fact that the country has lost some of their strongest and healthiest workers that there are actually Mexicans asking President Bush to close the borders and enforce our immigration laws "for the sake of Mexico." When people are saying things like that, how can it be ignored?

So what about those Mexicans who choose for whatever reason to remain with their country, or are otherwise just left behind? These people need the support and strength of their own people to stand up to the corrupt government that they have. Is fleeing your own people the correct answer in the long run ? I do not think so and I'm basing that on how I believe the American people would react should the situation in America become as bad it is in Mexico. Every American who I know had the same lesson engrained in them by their American teachers and families, and it is that we do not abandon our country nor do we stop fighting for what is right and just and in accordance to our laws and Constitution UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I believe that all men are created equal and therefore I must believe that this would be true for every person in every country if they are to have a free and just country.

Here in America we say, "United We Stand, Divided We Fall". We KNOW that statement is absolutely the truth for a country to be strong and to be able to guide it's own destiny. We did not get what we have in America easily. Quite the contrary it cost us a great, great price and to this day we still pay it, perhaps that is one of the reasons why we are so protective and loyal to our country.

Mexico has so many resources, I simply cannot feel any pity for them in this category. I do believe that we should help them with technology so they can tap into all of their resources, but aiding and abetting a corrupt government to remain corrupt is not my idea of being a good neighbor and friend to anyone. I would not ever be able to respect an American president who would go along with that.

I care about Mexico and the people very much, but my first duty and obligation is to my own country. Illegal immigration is a very bad thing for our country, the USA. I will never be convinced to support something that has a negative effect both short term and long term for my country.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. It's time for the Mexican people to take a stand and decide what the future will hold for their country.

Read this and cry:

No, private monopolies.

Well I have to say you better give me a better source then just a blanket OBL Site. Specially when a site says this.
    We can thus be confident that an important reason for this difference is the benefits conferred by citizenship and the disadvantages associated with lack of citizenship. It is simply much easier to integrate economically, not to mention culturally and socially, if one is a citizen.

The policy implications should be obvious. We must not let ourselves become a nation of permanent illegal immigrants, who toil in the shadows; nor should we become a nation of "guest workers." We are a nation of immigrants who have trodden the path toward citizenship. A central goal of reform should be to clear that path for those who deserve the privileges, economic and otherwise, of being an American citizen.
    And I see this Corrupt group on there board. Service Employees International Union and others.

Find a better source, not an OBL source.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast