Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is like a run-away train who is out of control. He's doing everything wrong including breaking our laws...Notice how no one in congress comes forward to stop him? It looks like there are too many closets in Washington that are full of Skeletons. The corruption is so bad now in Washington, they are just looking out for themselves so they don't get caught.

No one take this personally, but I am absolutely astounded that anyone could still have any belief in this President's war in Iraq.

This President has pushed for giving this country away to illegals for years now. He has not only done nothing -

he has prevented any enforcement,

he has insulted Americans who don't like it,

he has imprisoned BP agents for doing their job - while giving money and freedom to the drug dealer to testity -

he plans to 'merge' us with Mexico and Canada, thereby signing the death warrant for the US as a sovereign nation

Yet, some still think we are actually in Iraq to protect America -

Folks, if he has his way domestically - there will be no America - so ask yourself why he has our army and so much money tied up in Iraq?

There is no way it is for our safety - no way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Bush is like a run-away train who is out of control. He's doing everything wrong including breaking our laws...Notice how no one in congress comes forward to stop him? It looks like there are too many closets in Washington that are full of Skeletons. The corruption is so bad now in Washington, they are just looking out for themselves so they don't get caught.
    I agree completely!! Time for their closets to be cleaned out along with their offices!

I think we need to vote them all out - everyone of them - then do it again next election and then again.

We have the evil we know - and have known for years. We have a 90% encumbency rate. Whatever our government has done wrong in this country - it was done pretty much by the same bunch that is still in there.

Some of them seemed to have a period of 'enlightenment' and voted against the amnesty - but if they really were not in favor of illegal immigration, why haven't they done something before this. This is a serious matter - it isn't some small pork project in Podunk that can wait a few years.

So do we keep the resident evil - or do we take a chance - with the knowledge we could get rid of them in the next election?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    No one take this personally, but I am absolutely astounded that anyone could still have any belief in this President's war in Iraq.

This President has pushed for giving this country away to illegals for years now. He has not only done nothing -

he has imprisoned BP agents for doing their job - while giving money and freedom to the drug dealer to testity -

he plans to 'merge' us with Mexico and Canada, thereby signing the death warrant for the US as a sovereign nation

Folks, if he has his way domestically - there will be no America - so ask yourself why he has our army and so much money tied up in Iraq?

I agree with you...This president doesn't get by by one week without telling lies...What a fool he sounds like. He has no credibilty, he has flushed that down the toilet completely. Because he is such a liar, and because he refuses to secured the border, I have my doubts about his reasons for getting our country involved in Iraq too! He lies so much I don't think even he knows the truth!

we have foreign nationals ignoring our laws for personal gain and we have a government that is ignoring laws for personal gain. then we have the poor American tax payer picking up the tab.

we need to throw out all government officials who don't look after their bosses interests.... that's us the American middle class taxpayer!!!!!

With us being aware of what is going on in the white house, we need to pay attention to the new list of would be presidents and work towards getting someone who is really for the people and for protecting our country. We need to all work together, get others involved too. We need to get those tratiors out of congress too.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

I agree with you...This president doesn't get by by one week without telling lies...What a fool he sounds like. He has no credibilty, he has flushed that down the toilet completely. Because he is such a liar, and because he refuses to secured the border, I have my doubts about his reasons for getting our country involved in Iraq too! He lies so much I don't think even he knows the truth!
    I wouldn't doubt the evil in bush and his plans for Americans. Now, he plans to send Border Patrol agents to Iraq to secure that border...how lopsided and dangerous is that? I have often thought that the American soldiers are put out there set-up and getting picked off like targets.

Bush is the terrible tyrant and he is our enemy. He thinks Putin is a great guy...that tells me bush is completely insane.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12