Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome all new folks. I too am pretty new and I will tell you that you are among friends for sure here. This site is full of patriotic Americans of all faiths, races and beliefs united as citizens to end our national tragedy of the illegal alien invasion. God bless America and God bless you in this cause.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Great news!

Welcome all new members.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i was on the nydailynews when one of the posters mentioned this site. i googled it , and i too am fed up so i registered. we all have one thing in common here, we want legal immigration to flow in the USA not illegal aliens. it's high time we stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    It would be interesting to now what drove the new members to search out Alipac.

I wonder if it is the Calderon visit, along with all the news stories about Mexicans politicians advising our government on how we should run our business. That is certainly enough to tick people off.

What I don't get is why Mexico, and the Dems who are catering to the Mexican point of view, fail to understand how negatively Mexican interference with our country is perceived. At one point a couple months back, Calderon did say Mexico was not going to publically involve itself in the the CIR (aka amnesty) debate, figuring that it had not been benefial last time. Yet here he comes like a bull in a china shop.

Maybe it is desperation.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Welcome all new folks. I too am pretty new and I will tell you that you are among friends for sure here. This site is full of patriotic Americans of all faiths, races and beliefs united as citizens to end our national tragedy of the illegal alien invasion. God bless America and God bless you in this cause.
    Welcome to all new people!! The forums are very well run and don't tolerate racisim or race baiting or flame wars. I encourage any new people to read the forum rules. This is the best site out there on illegal immigration!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    i was on the nydailynews when one of the posters mentioned this site. i googled it , and i too am fed up so i registered. we all have one thing in common here, we want legal immigration to flow in the USA not illegal aliens. it's high time we stop it.

It would be interesting to now what drove the new members to search out Alipac.

I wonder if it is the Calderon visit, along with all the news stories about Mexicans politicians advising our government on how we should run our business. That is certainly enough to tick people off.

What I don't get is why Mexico, and the Dems who are catering to the Mexican point of view, fail to understand how negatively Mexican interference with our country is perceived. At one point a couple months back, Calderon did say Mexico was not going to publically involve itself in the the CIR (aka amnesty) debate, figuring that it had not been benefial last time. Yet here he comes like a bull in a china shop.

Maybe it is desperation.
    Welcome xchange! I am glad you are joining us. While we may differ on other issues ( I am a Dem), we all agree that we support legal immigration and want our laws enforced against illegal immigration.

From the polls, it appears more and more Americans are fed up. Now, all we have to do is make sure our elected leaders get the message loud and clear. It seems the pro illegal immigration forces have decided that the "public" does not understand that their legalization of illegals proposal are not "amnesty", and so are going to educate us!

Yea right. If illegal aliens are allowed to stay, even if they pay a find or meet other conditions, they are being rewarded for their lawbreaking and that is amnesty!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Yea right. If illegal aliens are allowed to stay, even if they pay a find or meet other conditions, they are being rewarded for their lawbreaking and that is amnesty!
    . . . and will only serve to encourage further illegal immigration in the future.

Here is the solution:
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Great news and a big welcome to all of our new members.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to all the new members!

This website is golden. It is solid gold, gospel, speaking a truth that many people don't want to hear these days, and many others do want to hear and speak, but don't know where. I have been spanked and banned from other forums for posting these verysame topics that I post and read here. Those other places, well to their credit perhaps, don't want to engage in either politics at all, or in this specific illegal invasion issue in particular. But ALIPAC... it EXISTS for this purpose.

May Godspeed it's message to the masses, and may the Angels protect it and US from the obamination.

GR
    Congratulations on the new members.

"We the people" welcome all patriotic Americans to join the lot of ua.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast