Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs

New York Post

Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs

Story by Joe Marino, Reuven Fenton, Amanda Woods, Jorge Fitz-Gibbon

A Big Apple Amazon driver said he had to slam a naked and drunk migrant in the head with a snowball to keep the deranged asylum seeker from making off with his packages — only to find himself in handcuffs.
    The migrant, identified by police sources as Yeison Sanchez, 26, was allegedly stumbling drunk and clutching a beer bottle when the Amazon driver said he caught him red-handed trying to make off with packages he was delivering in Clinton Hill around 4:45 p.m. on Sunday.

That’s when things got out of hand.
    “I was unloading my stuff, and a guy – he was like a pervert, he had his penis out,” the driver, who asked that he only be identified as Abu, told The Post on Monday.
    “He’s in the corner of the street j–king off and I told him, ‘Hey, what are you doing?’” Abu added. “And he went into my van where all my mail and everything was at, and I pushed him away, and he ran towards me like he was going to aggressively hit me.”
    Abu said he picked up a piece of ice from the ground and chucked it at the rowdy flasher.
    “I really had to protect myself,” said Abu, who said he couldn’t help but think of the recent unprovoked slashing of another Amazon worker in the Bronx.
    “So what I did was I looked towards the floor and I saw a big snow pile,” he said. “I picked up a piece and I socked him with it and he went down on his butt.”

Abu said he spotted some cops nearby and ran to them for help — a no-brainer move that somehow backfried.
    “[Sanchez] was telling [the cops] in Spanish that I punched him in the face,” Abu said. “I told them there’s cameras around, you can probably find something. They said there were no cameras. After a while it turned into a ‘He said, she said’ thing and that’s how it went.”
    Sanchez – who lives at a shelter just blocks away from the scene on Hall Street – was charged with petit larceny and public lewdness, cops and sources said.

Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs© Provided by New York Post

Both the migrant and the Amazon worker ended up in cuffs during the Clinton Hill clash Sunday. Paul MartinkaHe was released without bail in court Monday.
    Abu, who left the would-be thief with swelling and bruising on his face, was charged with third-degree assault and released on a desk appearance ticket, police said.
    “He was trying to aggressively hurt me and I just protected myself and my property from my job,” he maintained on Monday. “That’s it. I ended up being taken in, and now I have an open case about this.
    “It’s ridiculous because I asked the cops for help,” he added. “I ran to the cops and said, ‘Hey, can you please get this guy. I don’t want to hurt him. I already hit him with a snowball and he was pretty hurt.’”

Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs© Provided by New York Post

Clinton Hill, Brooklyn intersection, scene of a melee between a naked migrant and an Amazon driver.He said he didn’t want to “do him damage” with his hands, which is why he sought help from the police.
    “I didn’t want to lose my job. I did things the right way, by the books, and I wound up going to jail,” he railed.
    When informed by The Post that Sanchez was a migrant, the Amazon worker said that the man “was given a chance by being let into this country, and he didn’t use it.”

Abu recalled that his own father, an illegal immigrant, was deported to his native Dominican Republic following a police investigation when his own car was broken into.
    “My dad ended up passing away from being deported because things were bad over there,” Abu said. “That always stuck with me after that. I never wanted to tell the police anything, but this time I did, I tried to help myself, and it happened to me now.
    “I’m lucky I’m not an immigrant because I’d probably have to go back to my own country,” he added. “That’s why I hate dealing with police, because it ends up biting me in the rear end.”

Amazon driver fends off attack from drunk, naked NYC migrant — and ends up in cuffs (msn.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Escape from New York while you still can
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)