Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICA DIVIDED 219 YEA / 212 HELL NO !

FOX NEWS RIGHT NOW

Mainstream Media is not covering this event.

Film at 11

mainstream media is not covering this event on the west coast AT THIS TIME.

If you are talking about health care, I am watching the debate on c span now. Pelosi is talking and I think I will throw up. She is saying that this bill is keeping a promise OUR FOUNDERS made to the American People. I don't think she has read any of their writings.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[color=darkblue][b]Representative John Boehner, the minority leader from Ohio, says he rises with a sad and heavy heart. He contends that House members are failing to reflect the will of their constituents.

The chamber erupts as Mr. Boehner continues to assert — as he has before — that you won’t be able to keep your health care plan. He and Mr. Obama debated this point at the health care summit last month.

Mr. Boehner, his voice rising, asks if members can say the bill was derived through transparency and openness? “Hell, no, you can’t!â€

Ms. Pelosi stands to speak, amid boisterous cheers. She says, Just think, members of Congress are joining those who passed landmark legislation like Social Security and Medicare.

Saying Americans are endowed with certain inalienable rights — life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Ms. Pelosi says the health care legislation “will lead to healthier lives, more liberty to pursue hopes and dreams of the American people.â€

Another sob story. Earlier when the repubs were saying that this bill was not constitutional, they were threatened by the chair.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Riffing off an old political adage that all politics is local, Ms. Pelosi says that when it comes to health care, it’s all personal.

And she chuckles just slightly, when she says that for women, it’s personal because being a woman will no longer mean being a pre-existing condition.

I am sick, as I said earlier on another site, I have the same feeling in my tummy I had when I watched the towers burn.

Obama was booed when they mentioned his name.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    If you are talking about health care, I am watching the debate on c span now. Pelosi is talking and I think I will throw up. She is saying that this bill is keeping a promise OUR FOUNDERS made to the American People. I don't think she has read any of their writings.
    I have it on mute right now. Did enjoy Boehner's stirring speech -there will be heck to pay for this tonight.

Ahh, she's done.

Will the speaker allow Boehner's recorded request...

So this is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast