Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America First Contract

Hello all, my name is Don Pratt and I'm a Director for the Alamo Alliance

We have received many requests from Americans all over this country, asking if the various groups could somehow come together, work together and speak with one voice. As of this date, no one has been able to figure out the logistics of such an effort.

We believe that we have come up with a way for all groups, group members and citizens to work together, to help elect candidates that will take a stand and not only enforce our current immigration laws, but to even sponsor bills that could become the laws that we do want. We have come up with the America First Contract. We have already sent our Contract out to all Senate incumbents and challengers, with some surprising results! Just today, we signed Ken Chase (R), Massachusetts, who is running for the Senate as a challenger to Ted Kennedy! We've signed other patriotic Americans as well, like Alan Schlesinger, Connecticut Repulican challenger to Joe Lieberman and Ned Lamont! We've signed Independents and Constitution Party members as well. You can keep track of who has signed and who has not here.

We would like to enlist as many people as possible to download a copy of the America First Contract, and send it on to incumbents in the House of Reps. and their challengers in their local districts. I hope that all who read this will take 30 minutes and do this. Please Please do this for us, for yourselves, for your children and for America. I'm pretty sure all here know what's at stake.

If you can do this, once you have sent the Contract to your Senators and Reps, send me a note to don@alamoalliance.org, so I can update our site with this info. Thank you all, for this, and for all that you do.

Banned
    Looks good! I'll see if I can get my senators and rep. on board.

Thank you, Don. Welcome to ALIPAC. I'm sure William will respond to you as soon as he can.

Don, under Florida I only see that Bill Nelson has recieved it and has not responded (trust me....don't hold your breath !! ). But I'm wondering more about Clay Shaw vs. Ron Klein. I didn't see either name there. I would like to know what is going on with them if you might know ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Don,

Nice to have you visit. I agree with Legal, sounds like a job for William.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually Bill Nelson and Katherine Harris have both received a copy of the Contract, but we really don't expect a response from either.

We have sent the Contract to very few incumbents and challengers for the House. Sending this to all House incumbents and challengers would be an extremely daunting task for us. We are beginning to send the Contract out to House races, but we are under manned and under funded and we all have full time jobs as well. That's why we're hoping to enlist as much help as we can get.

If Clay Shaw and Ron Klein are running in your district, I hope you'll take the time to email the Contract to them. If you can, please let me know and I'll post the info. This is truly a grassroots effort.

Banned
    I will forward this to Georgia.

I'll post a list of who got it when I'm done.

I absolutely will do that, Don. I am really anxious to make a decision.

So far the only mistake I can see that Ron Klein has made is being a Democrat. I spoke to him oneday and he seemed to be ready to take a firm stand on illegal immigration....no amnesty he said....but I really didn't get an answer on how he feels about the type of guest worker program they were trying to pass.

Clay Shaw on the other hand has not convinced me that it won't be more of the same.......and people do not want more of the same.

I cannot wait to make a decision.

I can only presume that Ron Klein might talk tough now and then once in go south with his party on illegal immigration. Unless he's a Byron Dorgan and can stand up to his own party.

I really do believe that our side is gaining the edge in this debate. With the cities like Hazelton PA passing tough ordinances, the MCDC Fence having passed all legal hurdles and now if all of us force our politicians to take a stand before we vote for them, we really are making a difference!

Thank you all. I am making the rounds on the other forums also, trying to get the word out but I'll check back in tomorrow. Thanks again.

I just sent a copy to Kean Jr. challenger to Mr. Menedez in November here in NJ.

Hope he will take a stand and join with us!

Quote Originally Posted by AlamoAlliance

We have sent the Contract to very few incumbents and challengers for the House. Sending this to all House incumbents and challengers would be an extremely daunting task for us. We are beginning to send the Contract out to House races, but we are under manned and under funded and we all have full time jobs as well. That's why we're hoping to enlist as much help as we can get. ...
    Maybe NumbersUSA.com could help with faxing a copy to all of them. ?

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Contact Us, information link.

http://www.numbersusa.com/contactus.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast