Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CC,
    Excellent! I will post on our site that Kean has received a copy! You can see it here, later today.

StokeyBob, That is a very good idea and I will contact numbersusa today and see if they can help.

Don't forget, make a note of who you send the Contract to, and let me know, either here on this thread or email the info to don@alamoalliance.org so I can update our website to show that these representatives have definately recieved a copy.

I've already sent it out to all Senate incumbents and challengers and now am concentrating on the House. Needed info is:

Rep's name that received the contract
    Party
    State
    District

Thanks very much. Doing this myself and emailing a copy to every incumbent and challenger in every district in every state in this country would be an almost impossible task for me alone and I really appreciate any help at all.

You should go through TEAM AMERICA- Tom Tancredos group! Bay Buchanan is Pats sister, I thinks......

UPDATE:

Dwight D. Leister, Democrat, Arizona 8th District running for House of Representatives has signed the America First Contract! The first Democrat!

Dear Don;

I have signed the America First Contract as the First Candidate for Congress as a Democrat in 2004 (?) and now again in 2006 to advocate "Secure Borders" and putting the National Guard on the Border to aid the Border Patrol and Department of Homeland Security. I was instrumental in changing Governor Janet Napolitano a Democrat who was not in favor of Secure Borders to change her position 180 degrees and put the Guard on the Arizona - Mexico Border in March of this year.

Democratic Party Platforms in Pima County Arizona instructed Law Enforcement; The Courts; Lawyers; The Border Patrol NOT to enforce the laws now on the books regarding illegal immigrants. This Platform gave a "Superhighway" to illegal's because the Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik refused to arrest or detain illegal's! I support the efforts of Sheriff Joe Arpairo of Maricopa County who is using Arizona's "Trespassing Law" to arrest and charge Illegal's, and is housing them in tents provided by the Federal Government.

All the Democratic Candidates for Congress have been in denial about "Securing The Border" "Enforcing Legal Employment" and "No Amnesty!" They just can't say it!

Keep up the Good Work!

Sincerely;

Dwight D. Leister:Chair
    Committee To Elect
    www.committee-to-elect.org
    T.Mae Leister:First Vice Treasurer:
    www.dwightleister4congress2006.com

Hello Don,

Welcome to ALIPAC. I will check out your site and info and follow up with you via e-mail.

We have a candidate survey and screening process for ALIPAC that will launch soon and the plan includes a pledge for the candidates to sign.

We are focusing on our August fund raiser right now and hope to launch our candidate program once that is complete.

The candidates out there are going to need money and exposure. Our site and media are in lead positions to help with exposure. We need to be able to send in cash as well.

We will be building a national voter guide with races and endorsement in most of the states.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12