Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Apparel Targetted; In Favor of Amnesty

A few weeks ago thousands of neon green posters were posted on the streets of Los Angeles. They stated "Legalize L.A.! Immigration Reform Now!" Many of us in Los Angeles began to ask who was responsible for this litter. The answer was found a few days later when I walked past the very American Apparel store that we protested this past Saturday.

We were a small group of patriots from Save Our State. We did not holler at people. Instead we engaged in many fruitful discussions. We had a run in with the staff of this store, but instead of harming us, they helped us.

I hope that you enjoy these videos, and use what you see there, and use the techniques in your own community.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SaveOurStateTV

These three loser's couldn't care less about anyone else but themselves. They think they have a right...even if you give them the truth and statistics they just look around blankly. Did you hear that their parents and GRANDPARENTS are illegals. Doesn't sound like they are fearful of anything. Oh yeah the little kids had to leave school cause they were afraid for their lives and it was the MINUETMEN who were threating to them! Give me a break...what a bunch of illegal B.S.!