Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Bar Association, Chamber of Commerce view on immig.

Just saw on C-SPAN a conference by the American Bar Association, La Raza, Chamber of Commerce and othe pro-illiegal groups give their views on immigration, and of course all they could do was spout the same tired old lines: All ilegals deserve a better life; all illegals have the right to come here because 'no people are illegal'; all illegals do jobs Americans are too lazy to do; all illegals pay taxes; illegals contribute way more than they use in public services; building a secure border fence is just like the Berlin Wall; we stole this land from Mexico anyway, so they deserve to come here anytime they want; those who want a secure border are all racists, Nazis and anti-immigrant; illegals who cross the desert are being murdered by the Border Patrol and Minute Men, etc. I cannot believe the balls of these clowns, do they all get the same talking points from the reconquista/Aztlan crowd?

Of course through all this, which was hard to watch, as I wanted to throw my remote through the TV set hearing all their lies, they of course never mention the thousands of innocent Americans killed and injured every year by illegal alien rapists, gang bangers, drug dealers, carjackers, child molesters, murderers, absolutely no mention, just every illegal is a hard working toilet scrubber who never abuses the system, who never uses welfare or the emergency room for all their medical care. No mention of the over crowding of our cities, schools, hospitals and jails. No mention of the animal abuses, domestic violence, countless DUI and Hit & Run driver crashes injuring and killing innocent Americans. No mention of the masses of babies being born at taxpayer expense who at school age enter the education system not speaking a word of English who then have their parents demand they be taught in Spanish, then cry that they aren't getting the proper educational and job opportunities. They actually have the gall to say that illegals always do just the jobs American are 'too lazy to do', then of course have 16 children who go to public schools and then demand lower tuition fees to go to college, to do what, pick tomatoes when they graduate? No, they will compete against us and all our children for jobs and demand affirmative action and special quotas to be assured of getting jobs they aren't even qualified for.

I never thought I would see in my lifetime, the end of America, and it's happening not from some foreign superpower, but from Third World invaders, all with the help of our own institutions, our own government and even our own president. All I can say is, why do they hate America so much that they want to turn it into a Third World craphole?

never thought I would see in my lifetime, the end of America, and it's happening not from some foreign superpower, but from Third World invaders, all with the help of our own institutions, our own government and even our own president. All I can say is, why do they hate America so much that they want to turn it into a Third World craphole?
    The "invaders" are merely pawns in this battle, just as are American citizens. It is these very groups, the political, religous, and economic elite, the US Chamber of Commerce, and our corrupt government that are driving this nation into third world status. In any third world country, the power elite control everything, so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain if this happens. Yes, George Bush really does think the Constitution of the US is just a "gd piece of paper", whether he actually said it or not, his actions support that view.

they of course never mention the thousands of innocent Americans killed and injured every year by illegal alien rapists, gang bangers, drug dealers, carjackers, child molesters, murderers, absolutely no mention,
    Of course they don't mention this, because these things happen to ordinary citizens. No one important enough (to these idiots) has been victimized, yet. Perhaps if the daughter of some important politician is eventually raped by an illegal, or a Hollywood celebrity is murdered by an illegal, the point will get through.

The American Bar Association is a traitorous elite organization. They are also the group that we would have looked to to save our nation by upholding our laws; our civil liberties; our constitution; for the preservation of the United States and the American People.

Unfortunately, they are interested in breaking the law so they can secure fees to support the criminals and the invaders; to process legal paperwork; to benefit from per capita growth in the legal business; self-promotion.

America is upside down; turned inside out; and being thrown to the dogs to tear apart the same you might do with an old shirt no one wants to wear anymore.

Not one of these groups ever mention an American Citizen. Not one of these groups ever mention the disaster they know besets the United States by these actions. These are educated people who KNOW exactly what illegal immigration is doing to the United States. They are Globalists. They think they are "elites". They are in for a big surprise. When Globalism takes effect the people ruling the United States will have no time or interest in La Raza or "attorneys" or the US Chamber of Commerce. There will be nothing for them to do and more importantly, no one to pay them. They'll be poverty hacks in a drone society just like the rest of US.

They think otherwise. They think they are "protected". They think they are in the "clique". Ooooh Boy, are they in for a big surprise!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Duped by House passage

That c-span meeting, they said the House didn't want to pass Bill 4437, that they just did it as a gesture...knowing the Senate would not pass it.

We have been betrayed and duped by our OWN Reps.

I'm afraid our fight is futile, "they" have already decided to not listen to Americans, they are going to do what they want.

There must be a lot of money flowing from one to another!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The American Bar Association is a traitorous elite organization

Yes Judy -you are right there! The attorneys are making money off of this and who said they were an ethical group anyway? Lawyers and lawsuits are destroying the united states. It's jsut the white collar version of kidnapping for money that goes on in Columbia, Latin america.
    like the attorney who is suing amtrak and another railroad for 1.3 million because a stupid 20 year old illegal decided to race his bike next to the trains-and got killed-

the immigration attorneys- this is a really big cash cow for them and the illegals are not pawns- they are the shrewest, most cynical bunch of con artists ----- they play dumb to work the system-- and then they file lawsuits right and left and the fake id market - nope nothing innocent about this group of 20 million and breeding daily

I saw part of this too. I want everybody's name involved with it. It was disgusting.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)