Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Citizenship Is Rendered Irrelevant, Worthless

American Citizenship Is Rendered Irrelevant, Worthless And A Handicap
    10Share 0diggsdigg
    IS BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN NOW LEGAL?

by Nick Fotunato

According to Wikipedia, these "radicals" were "awaiting deportation" in the year 1920. What does the U.S. do today with "radicals" who come here illegally?

(Nov. 30, 2010) — A Connecticut woman gives an impassioned speech, proudly declaring that she is “undocumented.â€

well this has been going on for years . the Illegal immigrant that came over the right way . I don 't buy that parent came over when he or she was 6 or3 that not our doing your Parnet new what they were doing all a long . we have many Of Illegal immigrants in our country & it has to stop . so Now it all coming our of the wood work & we American ar esick of this . girl have get ,.Pregnant in mexico & then sneak ove rto have her baby & think it going to be USA No way . you all came over years ago & think youir A USA Citizen No way show me your Birth certificatie I don't care how long the Parent were in the USA they still are Not a Citizen In my Book no Amnesty No citizen to Baby all the Illegal immigrant go home we are sick of this & we ar going to fight this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals

It is time to deport all illegal aliens.

Re: Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    It is time to deport all illegal aliens.

NO it's PAST TIME!!!!!!

Kathyet